Worst news ever!

mikealan

Reaction score
Hi. I've found out what is the worst news of Sesame Street yet! I saw on the Noggin's schedule that Tiny Planets is becoming the whole half-hour show and Play With Me Sesame has been cancelled FOREVER.
And something's much worse is that besides Play With Me Sesame, Sesame Street from 1969-2000, The Muppet Show, Fraggle Rock, Muppet Babies, Muppets Tonight and Dinosaurs are definately off the air FOREVER.

What do you think? I believe on what's gonna happen!

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Well, I highly doubt they are all off the air "forever." I'm sure some of these shows(if not all) will pop up on some cable channel eventually. First, there's plenty of cable channels that need to fill programming. Second, it's probably cheaper to rerun old shows then produce original entertainment. Third, there's a built-in fanbase that seems to be growing and the network executives will pick up on that. My guess is within two years at least one of the above (probably TMS, MT, or MB) will be on air again.

ssetta

Reaction score
Yes, I meant to tell you about that. It's only for Columbus Day week. They're going on sailing ship adventures. PWMS will be back on Monday.

mikealan

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Yes, I meant to tell you about that. It's only for Columbus Day week. They're going on sailing ship adventures. PWMS will be back on Monday.
Thanks, Geoffrey! When I got to see PWMS a couple of weekends ago, the second season had some skits of the first season like the Two-Head singing Twinkle Twinkle and Fuzzy and Blue with Frazzle!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
wow you really had me scared there. But dont worrie my Friend i think the Muppets will be on ethier the big or small screen reall soon. We have not really heard about anything new so i think that they are really working hard to make somthing realy really good. dont worry it will be ok

Dwayne :smile: