Worried about going into high school...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Ive been out of hs for 10 years and I'll be blunt I don't miss it or the people I graduated with. Lol.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Figgie, bring your own lunch -- it's easier and probably a heckuva lot better tasting! I ate in the school lunchroom once...ONCE. Immediately moved to the courtyard and brought my own every day.

People who drop their friends due to lower GPAs? Seriously? That's not much of a friend! Granted, many of mine were competitors in the honors/gifted/AP classes along with me, but even in my "average" classes I found peeps I could relate to and vice versa. A redneck kid was very nice to me once and threatened some of his friends who were being rude to me, which won him points immediately from my standpoint, and I very much doubt his IQ was over 100, much less possessor of a high GPA.
--------------

Vincent L

Reaction score
Thank you! I'm looking forward to learning German, and meet the French exchange student (who speaks English) in my class.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Sounds like it's going to be a fun year. Are you still going to have time to stop by the forum?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Gosh. Well, if you're not going to be coming back for awhile, we're going to miss you!