World of Froud

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
ok, I dont know about the rest of you, but Brian Froud is one of my fav artists! I mean come on, who cant love the art of the Dark Crystal and Labyrinth! :wink: but anyway, for all who like or want to know more go to http://www.worldoffroud.com and become an official Froudian! I AM! :excited:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
I ironically became a Froudian yesterday. I'm trying to become a major fan. I looked at pictures of Wendy Froud's three books on the site and they looked beautiful and hopefully I can read them (and make movies of them) one day.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Brian Froud,my my my,what a brilliant artist.From the World of Dark Crystal to the Labyrinth,his World of Faeries(good & bad).I highly recommend to anyone his book of Faeries & book of Runes.His son Toby(from Labyrinth)has become his own(very cute too).I'm so glad to see other people appreciate Froud as much as I. :big_grin: I can't wait to see what Brian comes up with in future projects. :excited:

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Since Henson is trying to start this "fantasy label," they should think about reuniting with the Frouds and make film versions of the Old Oak Wood book series. I haven't had the chance to read the books, but they look great and would be perfect for film.

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
ok, I dont know about the rest of you, but Brian Froud is one of my fav artists!
I've just muffined this thread, but Krazedmuppet's got one of my fav MC avatars! :big_grin:

Brian Froud is great too. I'm not so in to fantasy art usually, but I've really loved his last few books.

ohdarling

Reaction score
ok, I dont know about the rest of you, but Brian Froud is one of my fav artists! I mean come on, who cant love the art of the Dark Crystal and Labyrinth
i LOVE froud. and his wife! i love the pressed faerie series. they are wonderful and make me laugh. and i just love everything he does. he is amazin. :smile:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Their son, Toby, (the baby in the Labyrinth) is also a fantastic artist, following in the faery family footsteps!
:smile:

ohdarling

Reaction score
oh i didn't know he played the baby in that! awesome :smile: