Wolf Puppet: Should I build again?

puppetise

Reaction score
hey after my wolf auction one of the bidders who lost asked me for a remake and want to buy his double what do you guys think?:confused: i seriously need help and should i sell it as mouch as the winner paid

cheers -wayne-

wes

Reaction score
No sell it for more if he wants is he'll pay more! If he doesn't you won't have to make a double!

Melonpool

Reaction score
I think whoever bought that, got it for a steal. And, unfortunately, I'd say $104.20 still isn't worth the time and effort to rebuild it. I say you should build another puppet and when you put it up on ebay, e-mail him about it so he can bid on it.

Steve

Snark Blarmsten

Reaction score
I agree $52 is too cheap, even though you may not be a "pro" just yet maybe, it was still a fair representation of a professional puppet in my eyes. Remember, if you don't value your work at a certain point, then nobody else will. Present your puppet as best you can in your auctions and put a good minimum price on it. That shows people it took skill and effort and materials to build and you intend to recoup that cost.

I think your puppet was real nice and should have probably been put up for a minimum of $75. For the guy requesting, I would ask $125 or more. If he really wants it he'll pay it.

You can let him know you are still new to the pricing game and feel you let that earlier one go for way too little.

Good luck!

puppetise

Reaction score
well it was only 15 dolars to make him so it wasnt a steal im only 15 and i felt like seeing how much i can get for them i was quite impressed with the final price but the person asking has had 4 auctions they won and not paid through i have a feeling they want him for free but should i add 25 dollars extra for reconstruction work and time would like more advice please:smirk:

cheers -wayne-

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Can you post a link to pictures? Or the completed auction. I'd love to see it.

puppetise

Reaction score
TopperFraggle said:
Can you post a link to pictures? Or the completed auction. I'd love to see it.
soz i cant at the moment pretty bussy but its pretty good umm give me your email and ill send it 2 u

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
nevermind found the old post. Good job. Yeah you practically gave that thing away. Don't forget that regardless of what the materials cost, they should be paying for your time and talent. Paper only costs a fraction of a dollar but a beautiful drawing can be priceless. Good job!

puppetise

Reaction score
TopperFraggle said:
nevermind found the old post. Good job. Yeah you practically gave that thing away. Don't forget that regardless of what the materials cost, they should be paying for your time and talent. Paper only costs a fraction of a dollar but a beautiful drawing can be priceless. Good job!
thanks
:big_grin: