Wolf Hair Dryer Puppet

Blink

Reaction score
Here is a little puppet (if you can call it that) that I built a while back. I thought it would be fun to share with others.

Check it out HERE

wes

Reaction score
thats sweet I never thought of using a hair dryerthats great i'll use that!

I did the same thing with my computer monitor mouse and key board, I just put eyes on them.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hehehe. It's almost like David Pannabecker did. But he only put eyes on his, you've gone the whole way. Looks great!

lowercasegods

Reaction score
That is the cutest and most clever thing I've seen in a long time!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
This is great! It reminds me of the adorable, animal character covers they sell for household appliances in Japan.

Blink

Reaction score
wes said:
thats sweet I never thought of using a hair dryerthats great i'll use that!

I did the same thing with my computer monitor mouse and key board, I just put eyes on them.
Hey Wes! Just like you said there are tons of things that could be turned into puppets. You've already done it with you mouse and keyboard. Mine just happen to be a hair dryer.

BorkBork said:
Hehehe. It's almost like David Pannabecker did. But he only put eyes on his, you've gone the whole way. Looks great!
I think that lots of people have done this sort of thing. There was even a snippet of someone putting eyes on a film board in Kermit's Swamp Years (I think). It was just something that I needed for a lesson and I thought would be cool to have.

Phantom said:
I like...
...it! Am I right? You were going to say "it"?:smile: Just kidding. Thank you Phantom.

crazed gonzo fa said:
Where can you get puppet eyes like that?
Well, they are just ping pong balls cut in half with black electrical tape for the pupils. So you could get everything you need at and department store, or sporting goods shop. I believe I might have bought mine at either a dollar store or Walmart. I hope that helps.

biblebetty said:
that is so great, you did a really good job.
Thanks you very much biblebetty. I appreciate that.

lowercasegods said:
That is the cutest and most clever thing I've seen in a long time!
Wow lowercasegods! That is quite the compliment. I thank you very much for saying that.

Infinity Sirius said:
Now the Big Bad Wolf can really blow the houses down.
And he did! Literally! I wrote a bit about it in the blog write up.

Buck-Beaver said:
This is great! It reminds me of the adorable, animal character covers they sell for household appliances in Japan.
Thanks Buck. Like I said this was more of a creation out of necessity rather than pure fun.