1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Wish list for cameos in the next Muppet movie

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by Ignatz, Nov 10, 2012.

1. Ignatz

Ignatz Member

We all know Muppet movies have lots of celebrity cameos, so what would be your wish list of cameos in The Muppet's sequel be?
  2. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

I'd love it if they could manage a Charles Grodin cameo since they wanted to do it last time but it fell through - and with the parallels between this at gmc, it would actually work out better this time around.

And yeah, they're Muppets but i really wanna see a Jerry Nelson puppet cameo (heck the entire Country Trio) plus Timmy Monster ("Am I late?")
    Reevz1977 likes this.
  3. conburke621

conburke621 New Member

1.Seymour the Elephant: Has a quick "OMG PEPE REMEMBER ME" moment, fanboys giggle.
    2. John Cleese. More GMC connections yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!
    3. Anna Kendrick, because on a Nerdist interview, apparently she's a HUGE Muppet fan.
    4. Matt Smith (AKA The 11th Doctor from Doctor Who) They're filming in England, so why not?
    5. Jesse Eisenberg. Scooter talks to him about "His Website" (Social Network reference) and Jesse keeps looking at him like "Go away"

just fun little ideas.
  4. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

I like the sound of that cameo I think it would be good one:);)
  5. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Hilda.

Lady gaga- I want piggy to destroy her

adele- piggy to sing with her.
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

My wish list is anyone BUT Whoopi Goldberg...
  7. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Truer words have never been spoken.
  8. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

9. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

If they can get Julie Andrews out again.
    heralde and TheWeirdoGirl like this.
  10. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

It would be neat if the new movie could have a Sesame Street cameo or maybe even a Fraggle cameo, but I don't think that's gonna happen. :/
  11. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

Well since the movie is taking place in London again (a la GMC), I would say........
    *Sarah Brightman
    *Queen Elizabeth II (Wouldn't it be funny to have someone of royalty in a Muppet movie? If Mayor Bloomberg could be in a Muppets special, why not Queen Elizabeth in a Muppet Movie)
    *Charles Grodin
    *Ramin Karimloo (PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!! :flirt: )
    *Ellie Goulding (Why not?)
  12. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

muppets:
    Seymor
    Johnny Fiama
    Sal
    Maybe clifford depending on kevins leave of absence he could have time to film a quick scene or even if hes at SS
    maybe ernie and bert or grover? that probably wont happen but they have eric and steve right there.... and they are the preformers so maybe but most likely not maybe they could make a mistake like if they have to fly to london from la the muppets could accedently go to SS... anyway

Humans:
    katy perry
    lady gaga
    johnny depp
    MUPPETEERS!
    wiz khalfia
    snoop dogg (or snoop lion)
    neil patrick harris
    amy adams
    chris cooper
    rashida jones
    jim parsons
    jack black
    emily blunt
  13. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

YES!!!
  14. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I want cameos by Digit, Seymour, George the Janitor, Fleet Scribbler, and Mad Monty.

Actually I think I'd like a cameo by Brian Henson, performing all of his Muppets Tonight characters (perhaps they could all show up for the same scene, or Brian can make four "cameos" so Sal, Seymour, Nigel, and Dr. Phil van Neuter can have parts).

Maybe also a cameo by Frank Oz (yeah, considering what he thought of the previous film, he'd probably have to be really impressed by the script).
  15. Nasubionna

Nasubionna Active Member

Personally, I think it would be AMAZING AND AWESOME if we got a David Bowie cameo (with or without tights...)!
    miss kermie and Scooterforever like this.
  16. Scooterforever

Scooterforever Active Member

Seconded. Paul or Ringo or both, considering how many Beatles songs the Muppets did on the original show, Bill Murray, and Simon Pegg.
  17. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

Danny Devito might be interesting.
  18. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

cause there filming in Britain it would be nice to bring some of the british muppet show guests like John Cleese, Bruce Forsyth, Elton John, Julie Andrews but aside from the muppet show guests Brian Blessed would be great I think it would be very funny to have Brian Blessed guest