Wisdom teeth

Ziffel

Reaction score
I'm having my wisdom teeth removed Thursday morning at 9am. If you would, please say a little prayer that it goes well and that the pain and discomfort afterwards won't be TOO bad! Thank you! :smile:

That Announcer

Reaction score
Indeed I will. Good luck to you.

And by the way- the best recuperation device in the world is a good Ernie and Bert sketch.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
I'm sure you'll be fine, I had mine out last year and it went great. Make sure and request the nitrous oxide if they offer it. (Laughing gas.) :big_grin: I had that plus general anesthesia.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well....you'll be wiser after...wait! No! They are stealing your wisdom! Noooo-ooooo-oooooooo!

Bea:zany:{Prayign for you, of corse}regard

Ziffel

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! Really appreciate it.

thatannouncer said:
And by the way- the best recuperation device in the world is a good Ernie and Bert sketch.
Indeed! And how fitting that on Friday night the Muppets in Oz movie is on!

Beauregard said:
Well....you'll be wiser after...wait! No! They are stealing your wisdom! Noooo-ooooo-oooooooo!
Heh heh, I've been hearing this from people at work a lot lately!

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Don't drink through a straw!

This is as important as not drinking Mexico's water!

(Unless, of course, you like dry sockets. If that's the case, please disregard the warning and go about your business.)

In all seriousness, good luck!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Good luck! As someone who had everything go wrong that could (including an infection three weeks later) I'm telling you that everything will be fine and it's not that bad. Just make sure to do everything they tell you afterward (keeping the holes clean, etc.) and it will be fine!

Ziffel

Reaction score
Yikes, sorry you went through such an ordeal.
I've heard quite a variety of results from people on how it was. For some it was almost like a piece of cake and others said they were in pain for a whole week or so. I'll soon find out. :smile:
Thanks again for the good wishes.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Good luck.I'll say a prayer for you.I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out,2 one week,then the other 2 about a month later.My teeth shifted,and I went through braces a second time.:smirk: