Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
2007 Muppet Presidential Election Part 4

Winning results discussed at end of thread here:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showpost.php?p=529715&postcount=76

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting Commission:
The rules follow, and the candidates are in the poll for 10 days after it begins.

Each candidate is to now post an opening statement to win their voters, and all MC members who open this thread are encouraged to participate in this game and vote.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
THE RULES

2007 Muppet Presidential Election begins

By Dwayne1115

Quote:
Well i have been watching alot of news as of late and i think a neat kind of game would be "The Next Muppet President Campain 2008" with all the plotices going on i think it would be neat to see some muppet mud slinging in all clean fun. i want to see what people think before i start this though.

Those 3 players will be assigned certain Muppet characters, who will later be listed in the polls to be voted for by MC members. In the meantime, Dwayne1115 will be the Game Host, asking the "Muppets" questions (non-serious, obviously nothing controversial) as if in a debate. All the "Muppets" will be given a chance to answer the question before the next question is asked, thus trying to convince why they (ie, the Muppet Character) would be the best President!

And, at Kimp's suggestion here's the game thread.

This lends itself open to a good, long game of fun and mirth. I will close the game, however, if it gets out of hand and serious or not within Muppet Central's family-fun atmosphere.

To discuss this game along the way, use this thread:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=22606

To understand the rules of role-play as characters, see this post:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showp...07&postcount=1

The election committee has convened and the ballots for Muppety President are as follows. An important note ends this post for two of the characters that have been chosen need an exception to role-playing rules. Keep in mind that the campaign is for Muppet President, the MC member is the running mate, and all posts must be made in the character which he/she is to represent.

Here's what we'll do (more rules):
1) Each Muppet candidate will post one post to follow this announcement which will be his/her campaign announcement speech.
2) At the end of each person's speech the ballot will be cast for voting to begin.
3) At the end of a certain period of time, the one with the least amount of votes will have to concede to the other campaigning Muppets; however, he/she may still participate in the game by rallying for the Muppet he/she will be voting for.
4) The game will end when the last Muppet stands.

DISCLAIMER:-Game rules can be altered at any time. Keep a check on post #'s 1 and 2 of this thread.
-This thread may be locked if a new one has to be opened in the event the polls may not be altered when begun.

On the ticket for Muppet President are:
(Muppet Presidential Candidate/MC Forum Member Running Mate)

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew/Luke
Grover Monster/theprawncracker

Miss Piggy/Ruahnna (conceded to the other candidates)
Beaker/Beakerfan (conceded to the other candidates)
Yorick/G-Man (conceded to the other candidates)
Pepe the Kingprawn/Kimp the Shrimp (conceded to the other candidates)

(To see the outcome of prior voting, please see this thread:
http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=31572)

SPECIAL NOTE/RULE(S):
For the purposes of this game, rather than "meeps," Beaker will be able to speak and be understood; and, rather than grunts, Yorick will be allowed to speak and be understood (quite like we allow Camilla to speak in words rather than just clucks in other role-playing games in the past).

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Uh-oh, only one vote so far for Grover. This not look good.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Count, a little sad: Yes. Check the wotes, I think you'll find our good friend Grover's in the lead now. Vell, seeing as how Piggy's run is over, Scooter and me and the others vill be joining Grover's little bandvagon.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Grover: Oh, thank you Count, and Scooter too. And it is looking good so far everybody. Thank you for voting already! And as for my next campaign promise. I will be as cute, and furry, and huggable as ever! And I will get to be the president! Is that not exciting?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Pepe: Hello jou presidential competorators, hokay. I just want to ask jou dis question, hokay. What is your policy on Salt-water Taffy, hoay? And monogomy, also, hokay? Where do jou stand on dese issues, hokay? Ok, hokay?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pops, wakes up: Hey! How are you presidential fellers planning to pay for all of this electoral hoo-haw?
Huh? What are your choices?
A. Cash.
B. Credit Card.
Or C. Sneak out in the middle of the night.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Cookie: Ooh look, Grover in the lead. Too bad for Pig, but nice to get her supporters. This kind of nervewracking. When me get nervous, me eat COOKIES! *gobbles up a plate of cookies and also the plate* Come on everyone vote for Grover. *urp* Scuse me.