Win a Basket of Muppet Mania!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Rhino Records, Columbia Tri-Star, Palisades Toys and the Jim Henson Company have teamed together for the first of several contests and promotions for Muppet fans. If you have the Jack in the Box figures or Palisades series 4, you may have noticed the ads promoting their various Muppet products.

You can win DVD's, Palisades action figures, and the Muppet Show anniversary CD. You can enter here...

http://www.rhino.com/fun/contests/muppetmania.lasso

So what are you waiting for? Go and enter for your chance to win lots of Muppety goodies!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*gasps* I 'might' win

haha

WAIT A MINUTE! it cannot accept my entry at this time....what's their problem? oh wait...I can't complain

hey...I entered my dad's name and age and that worked....I guess you have to be 18.....I bet mom would love to enter too!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I signed up without a hitch. I think you need to "okay" the newsletters and special offers buttons, too.

I also saw that it says, "Visit Muppet Fan Site MUPPETCENTRAL.COM!!"

YAY!!

radionate

Reaction score
I tried with and without the boxes checked. Didn't take my registration either time.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I guess that means it's just tempermental...

my mother signed up without a hitch

Sarah

muppet_dk

Reaction score
This is from the rules of the competion:

-------
ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to all residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 13 years of age or older at time of entry.
---------

And I could not register for it either

Luke

Reaction score
Wierd ! LOL ! They ask for Country yet the rules state it's U.S entrants only.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It wouldn't accept my entry either... at this time. It's like when you look under a soda bottle cap and it says "Please Play Again." You know you want to!

Kermielovah

Reaction score
I had no problem entering, maybe I was lucky. It took without my checking the boxes. Maybe those of us that get through will win, ha ha :excited: I doubt that!

Good luck to all! :wink: