Will we have a new menu soon?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
It has been a while since we've had a new menu. Are we gonna get one for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

A Christmas Together theme could be cool :smile: :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Halloween menu was up for five days. Be on the lookout for the Thanksgiving menu in a couple weeks. Almost all of the major holidays and Muppeteer birthdays are covered. Jamie plans to do some new holidays for 2004.

NikZane

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Jamie rocks on the graphic front. He's my hero.
Here here!

-

Do the custom menus only appear on the front page? I'm sure there wasn't a 5 day gap of me *not* logging into the forums, but I do forget to check for news and stuff on the front page for days at a time sometimes.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, the holiday menus are only on the front page. Some people make MC their home page each day to always see the latest updates and menus.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, you said, oh I dun'know, monthes ago that we would get a new Forum menu soon, I was just wondering why we still have the other one.

I am not complaining or anything, just wondered.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The new forum menu and some of the other forum elements won't possibly change until vB 3.0 final is released. This is because we need to know the final graphic set/colors before we can make changes to that. The new menu needs to blend in well with the forum changes. According to folks at Jelsoft this should happen by the end of the year or early 2004. Our changes will roll out probably 1-3 months after that depending on other projects.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
cool!!! any other ideas what's coming up in the future (like this little nifty quick reply, it saves me a lot of slow modem time!)

ooooor *in a whiney tone*

Is there ANYTHING we can do about the 120 second rule???