Will there be a Super Bowl Commercial?

beaker

Reaction score
ooh, sounds interesting. What network will it be on this year?
The Muppets with an audience of countless millions...now *this* I like!

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
jediX said:
Isn't it on CBS?
Yep, it's on CBS next Sunday.

jediX said:
Unless it's Jessica Simpson.
Good point. That's probably a far better guess than Bill Parcells...lol. I guess I heard "Super Bowl" and could't get my mind off the NFL--though 'hot' in quotation marks makes Jessica Simpson MUCH more likely than Bill Parcells. :embarrassed:

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah it is Jessica Simpson. I just heard, the commercial is for Pizza Hut to advertise a new variety Pizza.

I hope she didn't get the Muppet chickens confused with the Penguins or there could have been all sorts of awkward problems on set!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hmm interesting, I wonder as to when it was tape if they would later show it on that MTV newly weds? Ehh but what do I know?

Erine81981

Reaction score
So its true that The Muppets will be on a commercial w/ Jessica Simpson?

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Well, I'm excited! :excited: I'm not one for football, but I'll Tivo the Superbowl fer sher :flirt: just to see this!

Luke

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
So its true that The Muppets will be on a commercial w/ Jessica Simpson?
Yes it's official - Jessica Simpson and The Muppets (featuring Miss Piggy) will be in a Superbowl commercial for Pizza Hut advertising the new '4ForAll' brand.

beaker

Reaction score
thanks for the scoop! Hold the phone tho...

Pizza Hut partnering up with The Muppets....but arent they also teaming up with Sesame Street? Hmmmm....and where's Bad Andy in all this?:wink:

Also, what's this about Fun-4-All, the folks behind variou snifty Muppet merch and the upcoming Sesame Street figures. Are you implying they will be doing some kind of merchandise promotion for Pizza Hut?

Sadly Pizza Huts dont really exist, mostly just 'small express' stores in Target's and in tumbleweed grainfields in the midwest.
Anyways, can't wait to see this!