Will there be a new made-for-tv movie?

turlem

Reaction score
is there any word yet on another telefilm?

Whatever

Reaction score
That isn't official yet, though. I don't think. But we heard from some pretty reliable sources that it would happen.

Aaron

Reaction score
even kermit confirmed it

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
So, is this definite now? I thought that was a rumor.

*sigh* I'm really not in the mood to wait 120 seconds to post. kgjdfkghfdsjghugeoryo5tyrioetyerigjtigtrdjhglkjhrftytiyuidshglsdkghldsfgjfdjgdtyu85eyutjrelityujiryujhitgtutioujtijtioryujtioujtilyujtilyjutiyjtiyjtitklyjtjhktgljyhtklgyhlkjhtklrjylktjrklyhjtiyujitujitruyjitruyituyituyityutiuy :embarrassed: :excited: :halo: Something's wrong with the smilies on my computer. The characters won't show, just the actions. Hmmmm.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes... it seems definate... hopefully the script won't be bad and they'll do the best they can with the idea :smirk:

Stulz

Reaction score
Wizard Of Oz For ABC
ummmmm wasn't the tele-film deal with NBC? and for at least one or 2 more?
:confused:

Makes me wonder also ...

Who are these "reliable sources"?
and
When did kermit confirm this? Was it during his B&N appereances?

Could someone (like Phil) make a sort of FAQ about this? Cause I'm sure alot more fans want to know the develpoments about this "rumor" and don't want to shift through the thread 'cause it goes on and on w/ BS rumors for way too long.

Finally..

Any REAL concrete devepoments on this?

Thanks,

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Yeah, I've heard that he said that at the B&N appearance.

Although we know almost nothing about him/her, iot was Secret Squirrel who said that it would be The Wizard of Oz on ABC, not NBC (even though they have the contract). All of his other information has been correct in other matters, so who knows!

It does make sense that it's going to be on ABC, though. We DID just recently get that report that there was some negotiations with Disney about something.