Will Season 31 ever air on Sprout again?

salemfan

Reaction score
I want to know if we will ever see Season 31 of Sesame Street on Sprout again.

ssetta

Reaction score
You know, I have actually been wondering that myself, along with Season 30. Sprout seems to have changed a lot, as they have done away with a lot of older shows like Teletubbies and Dragon Tales, and they have a lot more original series now. I know that they even showed some very early episodes of Barney & Friends for awhile. But I would not be surprised if they never showed Seasons 30 and 31 again, which is a shame, in my opinion. Because in Seasons 30 and 31 the show still had a somewhat classic feel to it, as it still had pretty much the old format, except for Elmo's World.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some of the Season 31 episodes are still in the rotation. Several aired this week. Currently, Sprout is airing selected episodes from Season 31, 32 and 33.

salemfan

Reaction score
Is there an exact schedule of what episodes will air so I don't have to keep tuning in to Sprout realizing that whatever airs airs?

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
What about the pre-season 30 episodes?

You know something, I wish PBS Kids Sprout will run the "Classic" Sesame Street. The episodes will not feature "Elmo's World". I really want to see the friday closing theme with Barkely the Dog and kids playing in the park. And the "Coming Soon on Sesame Street" bumper. That would be cooler.:cool:

ssetta

Reaction score
I'd hate to break it to you, BuddyBoy, but as much as we would all be delighted if it were to happen, I really don't think it will. PBS Kids Sprout is meant to be a modern preschool channel with up-to-date programs that children of this generation will enjoy. It isn't meant for old-schoolers like us.

Dantecat

Reaction score
We know that but a couple years ago,I asked sprout if they could air those and here's the message they gave me:

Dear PBS KIDS Sprout Viewer,

Thank you for contacting us regarding Sesame Street. We enjoy hearing from our viewers, and we're so glad you're watching and interacting with sprout.

We suggest that you reach out to Sesame Workshop directly any questions Sesame Street at:www.sesameworkshop.org <http://www.sesameworkshop.org>

Thank you again, and we hope you'll continue to grow with us.

Kindly,

PBS KIDS Sprout

So,I don't think they would.