1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Will pay $800 for a new MR Kermit...

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by AnimalAttack, Dec 12, 2010.

1. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

2. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

That's because it's not a photo of the one for sale, that's the MR publicity photo I believe.......
  3. dwayne1115

well whatever happend to the EFX Kermit reporter that was suppost to be built.
  4. TSSD

TSSD Active Member

The same thing that happened to Rizzo.... Crazy Harry blew them all up.
  5. dwayne1115

Wow and I thought due to the riseing oil he had stoped doing that as much.
  6. TML

TML Active Member

7. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

Your link doesn't work for me. :confused:
  8. BoomerangFish

BoomerangFish Member

wow... I had one of these back in 2007... I sold it for about $250... I wish I hadn't now because they are impossible to find!
  9. BoomerangFish

BoomerangFish Member

Bummer! I bought a MR Kermit in 2007 and sold it a year or two later because it was just languishing in the closet... i wish I had it back now! :(
  10. chudman1000

chudman1000 Member

I know, I´ve been trying to get one myself ( I already have Gonzo and Animal), but it´s very tricky. I´ve come close a few times lately. First I emailed one guy who was selling his on kijiji, but he never got back to me so I think he already sold it and just never took the ad down. Then I bid on one on ebay and had the highest bid for the longest time. But thinking I had it I went to check my bank account, only to find when I came back that I had been sniped in literally the last 10 seconds of the auction! Then I came across a couple more auctions on ebay, but nobody who shipped to Canada. So the quest continues....
  11. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

Not sure if anyone is still looking, but I seen this one on there today - 290557839405.....

I also seen that someone had an "Anything Puppet" from 1974 for $350.00 on there as well........
  12. jimmymontana

jimmymontana Member

Hey,

If anybody has 1 to sell in the UK please let me know!

Many Thanks,

Lee
  13. Animal31

Animal31 Active Member

Is it the shipping that scares people from selling to the UK? I'm not quite understanding why you're having such a difficult time finding one?

Thanks
  14. jimmymontana

jimmymontana Member

Yes I think you are right, I think the cost and hassle involved in posting to the UK seems to be putting people off.

Gonzo seems to be available and quite easy to track down, Animal a little more difficult, yet Kermit seems close to impossible to track down.

I think the trick is finding a US seller who doesn't mind lumping the large box down to the International Post Office and shipping it across the pond!
  15. muppetray

muppetray New Member

I have one In GOOD Condition Without the box I'll sell U 4 $700 It Has been on Display and NOT Touched By unwanted hands! I could use the extra cash!
  16. junebug1972

junebug1972 Member

17. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

im debating selling mine..he is in perfect condition and i have box and all still...ill wait a while before i decide to put him on ebay
  18. GonzoLover85

GonzoLover85 Member

I'm sure if you wait until just after the movie comes out, you can get a pretty penny for him for all those collectors that decide to hop on the Muppet bandwagon after the new film comes out.
  19. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

its more of a space issue than anything...and i feel bad keeping him hidden away kermit should be displayed properly
  20. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member