Why...........

GWGumby

Reaction score
What exactly are you referring to? And what does this have to do with action figures? You may want to be a little more careful about where you place your posts.

Dr_Bunsen

Reaction score
People may want to calm their responses!

I do not want to start a full fledged war, and respect you all, :embarrassed: but do think that a) if you were going to reply to this bloke and say that he 'may' want to be more careful when posting in the right fora, you could have at least then answered his question or b) not answered it at all!

Phil will sort out misplaced stuff etc. And the poor guy is new after all.

As I say, I do not want to offend anyone, and as a casual poster myself I do not through a lot of weight around here (whereas at home I have one heck of a lot of weight to chuck about ... so much in fact that I am beginning to look like Ethle Merman), but I do think people should be slightly more considerate of the new/younger posters.

Ray:smile:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This discussion has been moved from Action Figures to On the Web.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i don't know why it doesn't work! what was the url again?

Sarah

uncleduke

Reaction score
Maybe the person/people who own the site stopped paying their bill?
There is really no way for us to know. It was not, i believe, affiliated with Muppetcentral. Was it?:confused:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
"What Muppet are you?" was an online quiz which I found and posted here at the same time as several others...but, I don't have the link and don't know if it still works or not.

However, I got my answer and I am ----->:embarrassed:

FOZ