Why We Love Kermit

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

I thought this would be neat to do. We all have our reasons for liking Kermit the Frog, other than that he was Jim's favorite to perform.

Me? I like him because he's the "glue that holds the insanity together" and is the calm amidst the storm. He's charming and funny and is, well, an all-around cool guy.

Why do you love Kermit?

FOZ

(Oh, and his green shade is neat, too!)

Joggy

Reaction score
What I like about Kermit is that he's just plain nice. He's kind and gentle and he takes time to talk and listen to you. And when he gets impatient or loses his temper, he does so without hurting ones feelings. The world would be a lot better if we'd have more Kermits around.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy
What I like about Kermit is that he's just plain nice. He's kind and gentle and he takes time to talk and listen to you. And when he gets impatient or loses his temper, he does so without hurting ones feelings. The world would be a lot better if we'd have more Kermits around.
Joggy... you are kinda like Kermit!

:smile:

Beauregard

Reaction score
I like Kermit because he is so calm, and takes the time to listen to you. No matter how crazy you are, even if he's going to tell you you are destinct at the end of the conversation!!!!

Also because he is Kermit, what more can one say?

Natalie

Reaction score
I love him because of the face he makes when he says "sheesh" and stuff, it's so funny! I make that face too. So that's the thing I love the most, but what is there not to love about him?!

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
I think Kermit is so appealing because he's sort of an Everyman, er, Everyfrog. He is the most normal one in the crazy bunch of Muppets, so probably the one that we can most idenfity with.

That and he's so darned cute.

Ernie101

Reaction score
cause he is not like anyone else in the world think of how many people we see happy every single day of there life! None

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Warrick

Originally posted by The Great Gonzo
I think Kermit is so appealing because he's sort of an Everyman, er, Everyfrog. He is the most normal one in the crazy bunch of Muppets, so probably the one that we can most idenfity with.

Please take note of the use of the term "Everyman" in this post.... I *told* you!

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
Re: Warrick

Originally posted by FellowWLover
Please take note of the use of the term "Everyman" in this post.... I *told* you!

What do you mean by that?

:confused: