Why Oh Why

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
did you know that at epcot there going to put in not a soaring over flordia but a soaring over califorina because apparently they didn't want to spend the cost to make another movie. This all what I've heard so don't quote me on it

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
oOoanimaloOo said:
did you know that at epcot there going to put in not a soaring over flordia but a soaring over califorina because apparently they didn't want to spend the cost to make another movie. This all what I've heard so don't quote me on it
Yep, I've heard the same thing on various Disney rumor sites. It does seem a little odd, but they just spent a ton on Mission: Space. Besides, ANYTHING they can add new to Epcot is much needed these days.

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
oOoanimaloOo said:
Ok- in it's defense Soarin over Cali is really pretty, much prettier than I would imagine soaring over FL would be. Besides it's taking over Food Rocks which is one of the worst attractions ever! So yay for Soarin! :wink:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Food Rocks? I am afraid to ask...lol!! But what is that? I am picturing member of the different food groups holding instruments and trying to sing...:concern:

mupvisiongirl

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Food Rocks? I am afraid to ask...lol!! But what is that? I am picturing member of the different food groups holding instruments and trying to sing...:concern:
Actually that's exactly what it is! Pretty much plywood fruit/veggies/food singing about the food groups. It was super ghetto and I'm glad it's going away! :excited:

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
LOL...that sounds, ummm, almost a bit eery. Singing food...the title actually cracks me up: Food Rocks, sounds like one of those TV ads in the '80's. I wonder how many kids it actually freaked out?
:big_grin:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I think I kinda liked "Food Rocks" when I was younger, but then again I liked anything that involved food--even if it was fake singing food!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
so instead of following your nose, you followed your tummy? :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
AndyWan Kenobi said:
I think I kinda liked "Food Rocks" when I was younger, but then again I liked anything that involved food--even if it was fake singing food!
Hmm. Didn't another famous production company attempt something like that as well? :wink: