Why isn't Skeeter a Muppet?

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Heh... I wonder how the opening intro would've went... also wonder who would do the voices (if they couldn't get the Muppeteers themselves to perform them)...

My suggestions:

Tom Kenny as a baby Gobo :smirk: (I pictured his voice sounding like either SpongeBob SquarePants or Pat the Hammer from Handy Manny) and Junior Gorg (his voice might be like that of Cliff from CatDog, which would definitely sound better than the voice Michael Laskin used for Junior on the cartoon Fraggle Rock [I saw the cartoon version's intro, and I do not like Junior's voice in that... he's supposed to sound big and dumb, not like he's one of the Muppet Babies!])

Russi Taylor as a baby Wembley (his voice might sound like Huey, Dewey, and Louie from the DuckTales era) and a baby Gunge (his voice would be like Baby Gonzo's)

Rob Paulsen as a baby Boober (if Rob can do the grown-up Boober in the Fraggle Rock cartoon really well, he can do a baby version of the Fraggle, too [but with a voice similar to either Carl Wheezer from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius or Yakko Warner of the Animaniacs]) and a younger Trash Heap (haven't heard the cartoon TH yet, but it sounds like people enjoy that voice)

Sarah Heinke (currently the voice of Strawberry Shortcake, who ironically, was voiced by Russi Taylor back in the '80s) as a baby Red :excited: (I imagined her voice being like the current Strawberry Shortcake, only slightly deeper)

Chantal Strand (voiced Cassie [the little pink dragon] from Dragon Tales) as a baby Mokey (I've often thought of a baby Mokey voice being similar to the pink dragon)

Grey DeLisle as a baby Philo (her voice could sound like Vicky's little sister Tootie from The Fairly OddParents)

Frank Welker as a baby Sprocket and a younger Pa Gorg, maybe a slightly younger Traveling Matt

Laurie O'Brien as a baby Cotterpin Doozer (I think her voice would sound like Baby Piggy's) and a slightly younger Ma Gorg

What's your suggestions? :wink: Also, I wonder who'll get to do Junior Gorg and Gunge now for the Fraggle Rock movie, since Richard Hunt has been dead for so long... (I could imagine David Rudman doing Gunge, though) And I can only hope for Jerry to do Gobo, Pa Gorg, and the all-knowing Trash Heap again. ;-)

On the subject of Russi Taylor doing Strawberry Shortcake in the 80's, is that also her doing SS's voice on the "Strawberry Shortcake in The Big Apple" (I think thats what it was called) record? My sis has that old record and plays it for her kids.

Dantecat

Reaction score
And Don't forget,Russi also played Birdie from McDonalds.:wink:

unclematt

Reaction score
I wish I had a voice for cartoons. I know I have a face for it.

unclematt

Reaction score
I was saying that nobody would want to see me. Thats why I had a voice for cartoons. I wasnt being conceded.