Why isn't classic Sesame Street on Sprout?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I was a little disapointed when I heard this new channell Sprout doesn't show any episodes from Sesame Street before 1998. This is not good because before 1998 there was no Elmo's World. I really don't understand why out of all the shows in the world, Sesame Street is the one they tend to totally ignore the older episodes. It's as if they want everyone to forget that Sesame Street ever exsisted before 1998 (The Elmo's World days) I don't understand, for 4 years they showed Sesame Street Unpaved on Noggin, a collection of episodes from the first 20 years. Now ever since they phased it out and took it off the air, nothing similar has been brought back. I wish there was a way we could talk the people at the station into airing some of the older shows, but I doubt they'd listen. Anyways, does anyone have their number, mabye we could make some phone calls.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
That didn't work - probably because ssetta wasn't being nice about it. Because of incidents like that, he tends to ruin things for the rest of us.

We might as well get used to the fact that there are only a select few that appreciate classic SS. What good does it do to complain about the lack of it when we know there's a lot of it on tape already?