Why isn`t there any good Sesame Street website

Thijs

Reaction score
Sorry for last time, I forgot a word in the thread name

I have been searching for hours, but I can`t find a Kermitage-like Sesame Street website. I am just searching for a site with all the characters, and a picture of them (and maybe a profile).

If there ain`t a page like that, maybe somebody has the ambition to make one? Or we make one together, sending each other pictures, and telling about the charcaters on the forum.

Or are you working on it Phil?

Pino

Reaction score
Hoi Tommie
Weet je of er meer Nederlanders bij deze site zijn?
In iedergeval ... Muppets rulez!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

It would be nice to see that. It would give me an idea of what the show was like back in the 60s and 70s before I was born. You're right, Tommie. The only Sesame Street episode guides I can find here only list the most recent episodes. I thought of buying the Unpaved book online, but my credit card got maxed out last year and I want to save money. Having a full SS episode guide online would be a good idea.

Thijs

Reaction score
Are you interested in making a site, Floyd? Maybe there some more who want to join.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Sorry, but if I knew how to make a website I would have done something like that a while ago.

Thijs

Reaction score
Hmm. I don`t think it`s that hard. I started with it a few years ago, and it wasn`t that hard, but I had modem-internet these days. I have cable since a few months, so...

What`s the deal with copyrights? Can I put pics on the web without being sued by Henson?