Why is Susan rarely seen on Sesame Street?

salemfan

Reaction score
I haven't seen her for a while. What happened to Susan?

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Are u talking about the Linda Bove character or the character that Gina replaced?

BJ

salemfan

Reaction score
I mean the Susan that was played by Loretta Long and was put with Gordon(you know, the black one).

salemfan

Reaction score
You mean the actress that plays Susan is too busy teaching to perform on Sesame Street?

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I have actually been wondering the same thing lately. I think that I saw every episode of season 35, and she made two appearences. The first was on the special, the "Street We Live on", and the second one was a very brief appearence when Gordon, Miles, Elmo, and Miles' grandfather made a band. She also appeared on the "What's the Name of that song?" DVD. However, other than that, Susan has not been on the show this season (that I know of). I dont know why, but I hope that in the next season she has a much more prominant role.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
She's a school principal last I heard. Gina plays Gina; Linda plays Linda.

Whatever

Reaction score
Would that be too cool or what? Imagine having Susan as a principal! :zany:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I was just thinking about that. I dunno what I'd do--and it'd seem she could get some of the SS characters in to visit once in a while, too.

That'd be too awesome.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I thought that Susan was a nurse. (unless you are talking about the actress who plays Susan, and then nevermind.) I never knew that she became a principal. When did this happen? I know that Gordon is a science teacher - I wonder he works at the same school as Susan. Does anybody know anymore about this?