Why does no one reply on emails?

Pino

Reaction score
I sended an Email to this forum, because I wanted to know if my homepage could be in the quicklist from this forum... But sofar no responce. And its a while I posted this email???:sleep: ?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't get your e-mail. Don't know what happened. We do try to get to e-mails as soon as possible, but we receive several hundred a week so it sometimes takes a little time.

What do you mean by "quicklist from this forum"?

Pino

Reaction score
Well at section help you can c a list from other forums that are related to muppets and henson... The mail I sended was my question if my site was something to put there too. Its about the Dutch part from the muppets.. You c the link from my forum at the bottom of this message!:smile:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
We do try to get to e-mails as soon as possible, but we receive several hundred a week so it sometimes takes a little time.
Wow Phil, that's amazing! Your really dedicated, were all proud of you for doing it!:smile:

zack

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Wow Phil, that's amazing! Your really dedicated, were all proud of you for doing it!:smile:
zack
Except those who never get replies to their emails no matter how many times they email...

:rolleyes:

-Matt

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Matt,

Send me a test e-mail. Let's see if we can figure out what is going on.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
well if I got hundrends of e-mails a week, they would all plie up and would take me months to get to all of then thus more would keep coming and coming and coming, then pileing up. i can only imagen it.

grail

Reaction score
heh...i get about a hundred emails a day. sadly though, more than half of them are spam.

the downside to having had the same email address for seven years.

Pino

Reaction score
OOps

I had no time to reply on this post for a whila, But now I sended the test email..:embarrassed:

I want to have a link for my homepage on muppetcentral, but forgot this post!:rolleyes: