Why do we like Fozzie so much?

wockawocka

Reaction score
Why do we like Fozzie so much? Is it because he has dumb, hilarious jokes? Is it because we learned to love him as Kermit's best friend? Why? Post all your thoughts about our friend Fozzie Bear!

wockawocka

Reaction score
I forgot to say why I like him! I love Fozzie because he is sooo funny even though most of his jokes are pretty dumb. He is soo loveable and is Kermit's best friend! And he reminds me a bit of myself.

banAndi

Reaction score
I love Fozzie!

I love Fozzie! He's cute, and fuzzy, and silly, and a little insane, and so insecure, and HE CAN WIGGLE HIS EARS!!!! but, of coures, Gonzo is SOOOOOOOOO much better!:big_grin:

wockawocka

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that Fozzie is cool because he always can make someone feel better. He can come up with jokes fast and he usually has a rubber chicken or banana around. And of course, I agree with you, he's just so... fuzzy!

wockawocka

Reaction score
Also, please post if you don't like Fozzie, but I still want to know why.

Rugbylass

Reaction score
I like Fozzie!

There are loads of reason why I like Fozzie the most out of all the Muppets... but here are just a few:

1: He's FUNNY! Just the meer sight of Fozzie makes me giggle. Luckily my boyfriend finds this behaviour on my part endearing rather than psychotic. It's not that his jokes are funny, but just the expression on his face that always makes me grin :big_grin:

2: He's complex: Fozzie has such depth as a character- he's a worrier, he's loyal, he loves his job even though he's rubbish at it and he gets heckled. I love how he sometimes has a little crisis of confidence and wrings his hat in his hands. It's that little bit of insecurity just below the surface that makes me warm to him, I think.

3: I can hear his ears wiggle :wink:

Cheers,
Helen
P.S. OK, I made that last one up

The Great Gonzo

Reaction score
I love Fozzie because all he wants to do is to be funny and make people laugh. Sure he doesn't always succeed, but he keeps on trying, even in the face of heckling from Statler & Waldorf.