Why did you choose your user name?

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
getting my head caught in an escalator
How does one get their head stuck in an escalator? An elevator I can understand, BUT AN ESCALATOR???? Wow. That takes talent! :big_grin:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
How does one get their head stukk in an escalator? An elevator I kan understand, BUT AN ESKALATOR???? Wow. That takes talent! :big_grin:
He did it the same way my sister did. It has to do with where the up one krosses the down one, and when one leans over to talk to someone and doesn't see the intersektion komin'.

And you better khange that signature, Mister!

Really!

You better!

:mad:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

Yeah I forgot! What is a stroopwaffle?
If memory serves, stroopwaffles are some sort of belgium waffle-esque pastery thing. But Luke managed to portray them instead as ****. And booooooy did he like to taste them!

:big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I chose my name because Cantus is my favorite Muppet, and Rock because of Fraggle Rock from which he hails. Also, when I find something really awesome, I'll say "(something) Rock" ie, if Gobo does something profound that I think is really cool, I'd say "Gobo Rock". Or if Kermit did something awesome, "Kermit Rock". And since Cantus is always awesome forever and ever, I think its good I proclaim that every time I post. :big_grin:

-Matt

UncleDeadly

Reaction score
Thanks FWL... I honestly dont think I ever knew what a stroopwaffle was, other than a European waffle like food.

It is just one of the many inside jokes here at MC that I always seem to miss the start of.

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

He did it the same way my sister did. It has to do with where the up one krosses the down one, and when one leans over to talk to someone and doesn't see the intersektion komin'.

And you better khange that signature, Mister!

Really!

You better!

:mad:

LOL!!!!!!!!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover

If memory serves, stroopwaffles are some sort of belgium waffle-esque pastery thing. But Luke managed to portray them instead as *****. And booooooy did he like to taste them!

:big_grin:
Ahhh, maybe one day I will get to see a stroopwaffle in person...if i'm lucky LOL

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I chose my name because Cantus is my favorite Muppet, and Rock because of Fraggle Rock from which he hails. Also, when I find something really awesome, I'll say "(something) Rock" ie, if Gobo does something profound that I think is really cool, I'd say "Gobo Rock". Or if Kermit did something awesome, "Kermit Rock". And since Cantus is always awesome forever and ever, I think its good I proclaim that every time I post. :big_grin:

-Matt
Hail Cantus Rock, aka Matt!