Whose watching the Watches! Kermit Watch at Walmart!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
This is SOOOOO cool! My wonderful spouse got this for me as an early Christmas present!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
That is awesome! Does it buckle or is it a stretchy band? I have very tiny wrists, so I usually need something adjustable.

ilovemuppet4eva

Reaction score
If you do not mind me asking, how much was the watch at walmart? Also, did they have anyother muppet watches or merchandise at walmart? I am trying to determine if today is going to be a "run to walmart" day.

Walter

Reaction score
That does kinda look like Walter's watch!

beaker

Reaction score
Very cool, 1993 Applause era Muppety vibe going on, I dig it. Tho im terrible with non digital watches

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Well, I have learned to do without a watch because of the whole cell phone/watch duplicity thing, but this isn't just a timepiece--it's a statement. I am OUT THERE as a muppet fan in this, baby! Ask me about the new movie! I am READY!

beaker

Reaction score
Oh duh! I forgot about the cell phone thing. Yeah I dont know anyone who uses a watch to tell time, so these truly are unique accessories. But yeah Im a huge fan of that 1993-1997 Muppet collectible era, as I feel some really unique art and concepts came from that time merchandise wise and this feels squarely within that

Enginerd

Reaction score
They had an Animal watch of similar design at my local Walmart. I love the design of these watches, but I just wish they were smaller. The face of the watch is a bit big for me.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Yeah--the face of the watch is HUGE. Really. But GREAT advertising!