Whose line is it anyway? has been canceled

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
yep, the show where improvisation came alive with memorable people like colin mochrie, ryan stiles, greg proops, brad sherwood, wayne brady, and host drew carey has been officially canceled by abc. so no more making jokes about colin being bald or being canadian. no more watching ryan stiles cringe when he has to do a hoe-down. no more jokes about drew carey. no more hoe-downs, scenes from a hat, questions only, scene to rap, props, party quirks, sound effects, let's make a date, whose line, new flash, weird newscasters, duet, greatest hits, or any other game.......abc pulled the plug for reasons i don't know..

also, abc might cancel the drew carey show since it was not picked up for the fall season for its 9th season.

i think abc canceled whose line is it anyway because they aired it on friday nights this past year and also with the drew carey show. and no one stays at home anymore watching tv on friday nights so their ratings dropped....

why abc??? why do you have to do this to us.....dumb network executives..........probably going to put more reality shows on the air

ryan

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
That's a bummer. I don't watch "Whose Line" much, but it's a fun show. I especially can't get over Wayne Brady's songs. They crack me up!
Erin

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
- 600,000,001 points to ABC

Where'd Oscar go? There he is. :grouchy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
When Miss Piggy was on Hollywood Squares with Mimi, Tom Bergeron said that the new season of Drew Carey would start up sometime this month. I don't know if that's true or not, I got a letter from the Henson company saying anything "announced" regarding the two Muppet TV specials for now is just "hear-say", but, I just assumed that if the Drew Carey show was coming back, so was Whose Line.

It really isn't fair. I don't get ABC Family anymore, and Whose Line is it Anyway? was one of my favorite shows! I guess now they're going to start showing MORE of their "Life with Bonnie", "According to Jim" crap. Let's not even get started on "AFV!" :smirk:

I don't see how a channel can cancel it's only good show.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
gahh...now that I am not too angry to speak, I will now demonstrate my anger by WRITING A NOT SO NICE LETTER TO ABC you heard that folks....Sarah is going to be not so nice

Sarah

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey guys. Two new episodes came on friday. I watched it. It Was funny. I thought it would be too but new episodes are coming on every friday. Hope that makes everyone fell better.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
Hey guys. Two new episodes came on friday. I watched it. It Was funny. I thought it would be too but new episodes are coming on every friday. Hope that makes everyone fell better.
Fridays??? On ABC??? I suppose I should have stayed in last night. :smirk:

Erine81981

Reaction score
It came on 8 to 9 central. So yours could of already gone off. Oh And new Drew Carry episodes too.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
the drew carey show will kick off its show starting this wednesday on its regular time slot of 8pm central/9pm pacific. hopefully, it will regain it's regular audience so the series can survive for next season.

ryan