Who's your favorite Fraggle?

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Re: my favorite fraggle

Originally posted by little jerry

but red is sometimes bossy like lady elaine fairchild she would benifit if she knew people care about her and I never quite understood her jealosy with gobo
That's because she wants Gobo, can we just get that out into the air. ;-)

FrAggLe

Reaction score
it would have to be Red!! well, it doesnt help that that is one of my nick names..cuz ive been told that im a like her...a happy lil crazy person!!

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Anyone else think Red was a closet lesbian? I'm sorry but I totally think she was....

Thoughts?

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:
Anyone else think Red was a closet lesbian? I'm sorry but I totally think she was....

Thoughts?
Thoughts: HEELARIOUS! XDDDD

I never really thought of that one before, but I always thought Boober was a closet homosexual. I mean for one he's tidy, but the main reason is in that episode "I Don't Care" after he knocks out Wembley he's all... lovey dovey towards Wembley. Especially at the end "I don't care about my blanket... I care about Wembley." XD GODS! (And there were other moments in other episodes too, but I haven't seen FR in the LONGEST and this is the only one that's coming clearly to my mind)

But they can hide in the closet together. XD

(I hope I didn't offend anyone with this post! For the most part, I'm joking. XP)

^_^ Debo

Foodie

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:

Thoughts?
I've always felt that Red could be a gay fraggle. Although... in a way, they all seem like they could be open-minded in that respect. To be honest though, Boober doesn't strike me as a closet fraggle. He had is eyes set on Tosh anyway.

I've always felt Gobo would eventually wind up with Red. As far as Gobo being gay, he seems to pre-occupied with following his uncle's footsteps to entertain that thought very often. He asked Wembley in the episode with Lou Fraggle ( I can't recall the title. " We Love You Wembley "? ) what Wembley wanted with all that " romance stuff ".

I could see Mokey swinging both ways. Wembley's a tough call though. To me, he's just too young to make a judgement.
:smirk:

Nick

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I am also with you on the Red / Gobo hook up, if she continued to deny her true self that is.... :wink:

LadyCamilla

Reaction score
Boober!

I just find the hypocondriac (sp?) part of him the most hilarious! I do like Mokey a lot too, but if I have to pick one, definitly Boober!

Plus, he likes to do laundry, just like me!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Muppetfreak said:

Thoughts?
Just because Red's a tomboy doesn't make her a lesbian. I mean, I'm a tomboy, and I'm sure not gay.

Anyhow, my favorite fraggles are Boober and Mokey, because they're both a lot like me, since I'm very artsy and worry a lot.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
beatnikchick300 said:
Just because Red's a tomboy doesn't make her a lesbian.
That's the argument we "Facts of Life" fans have for Jo when people assume the same thing. :wink:

And for the record, as if y'all didn't know, MOKEY is muh fave. :flirt:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
beaker said:
I See Fraggle Rock like Friends. Ya got Wembley who is a little Chandler like. Ya got Mokey who is kind of esoteric/new agey like Phobebe. You got Boober who is a bit like Ross...kind of a doubter. Red is kind of likeRachel...Gobo a bit like Joey...very confident. And then Madam Trash heap is like Monica, before she lost the weight^_^
Hmmm...interesting observations, but I can't buy into 'em. :smirk: I'm a huge fan of both shows (been with "Friends" since the beginning), but those are very loose match-ups. For one, Red is more like Jo on "The Facts of Life", and hardly like Rachel at all---Rachel's closer to Miss Piggy, the "primpy princess" who indulges in femininity and lives on $$$. lol :stick_out_tongue: (yes, I know Miss Piggy's not a fraggle, lol, but she seems to be the nearest Muppet match-up, though definitely not 100%).

And Wembley is innocently child-like and kid brotherish, whereas Chandler relies on sarcasm---somethin' of which Wembley doesn't even know the concept. Actually, I'd say Chandler is closer to Boober---they're both extremely insecure, and Boober actually does utilize sarcasm at times.

:cool: