1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who's the Youngest Fraggle?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by alyteima, Jan 27, 2009.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Collgoff

Collgoff Well-Known Member

I know Wembley is the youngest of the fraggle 5 but I know what is like being the youngest.
    Because I'm the youngest of 2 siblings and I'm also the youngest of 11 grandchildren from my father's side of the family.
  2. PetalGelfling

PetalGelfling New Member

I'd have to agree with you Collgoff.. But I also could see Red being the youngest. She's very headstrong, and is very unruly in a lot of ways. She's not very responsible, and it seems like she does without thinking. This isn't necessarily a "younger" person trait. But in my family I am an only child, but i am in the middle of the Grandchildren, but the youngest girl. I've noticed that a lot of younger people take more time to grasp things than most people older do... at least in my family. If I were to rank them in age from oldest to youngest I think it'd be Mokey, Gobo, Boober, Red, and Wembly... But im not quite sure about Red...
  3. Collgoff

That's o.k and I'm sorry you're a only child!
  4. Xerus

Xerus Active Member

I read from a Fraggle Rock book saying that Wembley is the kid brother of the group so Wembley is the youngest. Also in one episode, it was time to Wembley to choose his job when the older Fraggles already had their jobs.
  5. PetalGelfling

PetalGelfling New Member

LOL Don't be! I hated it when I was little because I never had anyone to play with. But now I'm used to it, and feel like I wouldn't be who I am had I had siblings. And I like who I am :excited:
  6. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hmmmm.....Well those are all really interesting and valid interpretations. I have read in several places that Mokey's the oldest. I haven't read or heard anything about the rest of the gang and I think I know why.

Like alot of people have already said, age isn't really thing for Fraggles. They're all each as wacky as the other. But think about the premise of the show. It's all about diversity....so the size or personality of the Fraggle doesn't necessarily have anything to do with age but with just how everyone is different and everyone is exactly the same. That's my take on it, anyway. ^_^
    Vincent Liu likes this.
  7. Collgoff

Well good for you because I really don't Mind about that at all.
    bandit likes this.
  8. bandit

bandit Well-Known Member

Hah! I'm not sure I follow but I'm gonna take it in a positive way. ^_-
  9. Collgoff

10. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

I think that that Wembley is the youngest of the Fraggle 5, and Mokey is the oldest. It is mentioned in some of the bonus features that Mokey is the oldest. (Sorry if that is a little off topic, I just wanted to say that. :laugh:)
  11. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

If I had to put them in order from oldest to youngest, I'd guess Mokey, Gobo, Boober, Red, then Wembley. I agree that Mokey's the oldest because of her height and more low-key personality, then I feel that Gobo is the next oldest because of his take-charge attitude and willingness to take on risks. I feel that Boober and Red are probably around the same age, as both of them can be slightly stubborn in their own respective ways, as Boober sometimes refuses to have fun out of fear, while Red is extremely stubborn when she doesn't get her way. And then Wembley is the youngest.
  12. haha we have the same pic LOL :)
  13. I read Mokey is the oldest and Wembley is the youngest. I always for some reason thought Red was older then Gobo. It could explain why she gets so frustrated with him at times- she likes him more then a friend but he's a bit of a lost teenage boy and is clueless about that... so my guess is oldest to youngest- Mokey, Red, Gobo, Boober and Wembley
  14. Tom Fraggle

Tom Fraggle Active Member

I'll throw my hat into the bucket and answer this one. Actually, I just borrowed one of Gobo's nifty hats.:smirk: /hehe

Youngest to Oldest... Wembley, Red, Gobo, Boober, Mokey

Yes, youngest hands down is Wembley. Yes, Wembley and Gobo are friends, but he looks up to Gobo like an older brother, to me. And as someone else did point out, he was the last one of the five to take on the responsibility of a job. And when he's around Red, he's like that little kid brother who annoys an older sister at times, although he doesn't mean to do it.

Speaking of which, I have often felt Red was next in line, due to her still being childlike, playful, and stubbornness*(like a teenager) to obey the rules. Plus she all the time has to prove she's better than Gobo and that she can keep up with the slightly older guy. *I do recall, Gobo jokingly told us, "Remember, Red is not stubborn."

So now, it's Gobo, (who use to look younger than all the rest in the first 12 episodes, like a kid almost, but they fixed) I believe is next in line for age. Got the potential of being a good leader, but still being young causes him to make some no-so-good decisions and he's always in competition with Red, just because I believe, he's older than her and wants to prove why he should be leader.

Next, I'll throw in Boober, he may be small, but his experience on handling health emergency problems, knowing many home remedies, getting frustrated with the younger crowd, and sort of being like a father figure to the three fraggles(Wembley, Red, Gobo), warning them of the dangers all the time, to which they'd ignore a lot.

The oldest by far is Mokey. She's mentioned as being like a mother figure to the other four fraggles whom are all her best friends. So when Mokey & Red get a place together, I'm sure Mokey is delighted to have like a younger sister to share things with, even if she is messy.
  15. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I would say that Wembley is the youngest of the five, in my opinion. He can be scared at times. He also learns new things.
  16. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

That's true! I love Wembley! :coy: He is so cute and I love the voice too. So childlike! (laughs)!
    FrackleFan2012 likes this.
  17. FrackleFan2012

Yup! Me too!
  18. muppetfan24/7

I love your avatar! BTW: Is that Nigel from TMS?
  19. FrackleFan2012

Actually, that's Droop from TMS.
    You got confused there because Nigel from Muppets Tonight looks similar to Droop but Nigel has light green fur while Droop has dark green fur.
  20. muppetfan24/7

Oh yeah! I did get the Muppet guys confused. I knew it was of a Droop than /Nigel. Sorry!