Who's Married?

Frogster

Reaction score
Which performers are married? Who's single?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire I believe is married. I forgot where I read this, but it said he and his wife both dabble in carpentry. Or at least his wife dabbles, and he did it a lot more. :big_grin: Not sure where I found it. Wish I could find it again.

Yeah, I've always wondered that as well. Also if Richard Hunt was ever
married.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that this thread seems to fall under the category is "discussing Muppeteer's personal business", which is not allowed on the forum. I thought I'd point this out before this thead goes too far along.

Frogster

Reaction score
Oh, I'm sure this isn't really hurting anything. Besides, these are the luckiest spouses I've ever known.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, I know I can't stop you. Everyone will post what they like, regardless, and it could be worse. All I did was bring it to your attention, because I don't want to see a big battle go down in this thread, which has happened a few times before. :/

Frogster

Reaction score
I totally understand, MrsPepper... I really do. I didn't start this thread to start up something else.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I think as long as we don't dive too deep, like only ask who's who and not really delving too deep into the personal lives.