Who's making the AVI's?

Allahandria

Reaction score
I'm sure somebody out there must use grokster/kazaa/morpheus.

So who's making the fraggle rock episode AVI's? I've seen about ten different episodes shared (and thus far have gotten three of them).

I'm not sure if whomever is doing this is a fan, or simply somebody who likes subverting the law that way, but whoever you are you ROCK. I'd really like to get more of these downloaded, just to have them to watch again (my tapes are wearing out, woe is me, right?)

~Jill

getup

Reaction score
well, i don't know how they got onto kazaa and things like that in the first place...but i was happy to see them too..you can thank someone named wallyatch and myself for those caps...wally had done a lot more than me...but some came from myself as well...just to let you know

Allahandria

Reaction score
All what episodes do you have? I'm trying to download more and not having a whole heck of a lot of luck.

getup

Reaction score
well...i have 65 episodes encoded on my computer...10 more to come sometime in the near future...i have the behind the scenes...fraggle songs...and 6 swedish episodes...don't ask me why. lol.

Allahandria

Reaction score
I'm looking for encoded episdoes to make screen shots and mp3s from (and heck, just to watch). I have lots and lots of files, my screenname on AIM is Austerea if you want to trade sometime. *grin*

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by getup
well...i have 65 episodes encoded on my computer...10 more to come sometime in the near future...i have the behind the scenes...fraggle songs...and 6 swedish episodes...don't ask me why. lol.
SWEDISH?? What kind of owner does Sprocket have over there?

I bet you could use some UK episodes as well. :smile:

Allahandria

Reaction score
YEs! I can use anything! *grins*
I have a webserver running with most of my stuff on it now, so anybody that wants to share send IMS my way. Puh-leeze?

~Jill

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
I was replying to Ryan, but I can help you out too. I can only record in VHS, though. If I help you out, you can make some nice screen shots of rarely seen Travelling Matt sequences, like in The Minstrels, where he approaches a bagpipe player.

getup

Reaction score
unfortunately the swedish episodes don't have any differences...it's just dubbed in swedish...which kinda is pointless...but yes, i am interested in seeing some of the uk episodes!

Arekuru

Reaction score
You have these episodes just sitting on your computer? Could I get them?

Now, before that sounds ridiculous, allow me to lay out my plan which will cost you only a smallish amount of time. ^-^

There's this website call streamload (streamload.com) which allows unlimited uploads (you have to pay a certian fee for downloads, but you can store anything you want.) Could you create a free account, upload the episodes, and then send them to me? (There's this process called "streambeam," you just specify the account name of who is to get whatever you've checked off and it sends them.)

And, since once something's on streamload, it tends to get sent to a *lot* of people, lots of people would get to see them.