"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I suppose so. I mean, there was one guy who commented on it openly admitting to his foot fetish.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So last night at church I performed one of my puppets for the children. Afterward, one parishioner came up to me and said that she used to know one of the core Muppeteers, specifically Peter Linz, from camp! So I basically geeked out and asked her did she have his contact info (not so I could have it; that would be weird, but just so I knew she was being serious.). She said yes, and whenever I make a trip to NYC, she would hook me up with him!

I totally wasn't expecting that, to say the least. :eek:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So last night at church I performed one of my puppets for the children. Afterward, one parishioner came up to me and said that she used to know one of the core Muppeteers, specifically Peter Linz, from camp! So I basically geeked out and asked her did she have his contact info (not so I could have it; that would be weird, but just so I knew she was being serious.). She said yes, and whenever I make a trip to NYC, she would hook me up with him!

I totally wasn't expecting that, to say the least. :eek:
Congratulations! Hope you get a chance to meet him someday.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ever have those moments you decide to cruise on a road you've never been on?

Went on a pretty narrow one which ended up turning into a dirt path road..... Oddly enough....

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The fact Shrek the musical turned out to be fairly good. I watched it thinking it would be horrible. Much to my surprise I was wrong.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Reminds me of when I went to see the SpongeBob musical with my mom 2 months ago.

It was surprising. Very surprising.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Saw a comment 9 years ago from @ErinAardvark of a video of my cat Buddy which I didn't even think I still had up....

Really makes me teary-eyed watching it since he passed away in 2014. :frown:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I just... can't believe it. Started posting on here on 1/23, and I'm already a well-known member. :zany:

I... think I'm addicted to MC! :eek: