"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was honestly hoping someday the Workshop would upload the bird family song on their channel and.... They did that just today!

Though I'm kinda peeved they left our the News Flash logo. :smirk:

(Coincidentally, I was surprised to see them upload "It's Alive." When I was watching Rohail's upload from SS.org a day before).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A lady friend I know, who, as long as I can remember, has had really fabulous hair, has been . . . kind of going through a phase (for lack of better word) lately where she's been doing all kinds of different things to it, but evidently now she's chopped a lot of it off and dyed it like bright neon blue.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, this didn't happen today, but yesterday.

I dunno what was going on, but I went in to a library close to my job to take pictures of DVDs for anime I might want to watch later on (cause there is no way in **** I'd be checking them out; I live an hour away!), And the library's security guard was telling a bunch of guys to leave right as I was walking in. Based on their.... Well, sketchy attitudes, I could kinda tell they were troublemakers.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The Lawrence library gave me a notice that a movie I checked out was 14 days overdue. :concern:

Thankfully I got it straightened out on the phone.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I just realized that Arthur just finished its 21st season!! :eek: