"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Sorry if this is already a thread but - what surprised you today? It can be anything.

I'm surprised that this wasn't already a thread. :stick_out_tongue: (see what I did there!) :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think the closest thing we have to a thread like this is the "What Scared You Today?" thread, which isn't necessarily the same thing.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I think the closest thing we have to a thread like this is the "What Scared You Today?" thread, which isn't necessarily the same thing.
Good, I was afraid that there was another thread like this, I did a search and it came to nothing. And yeah, scared and surprised aren't the same thing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like I said, not too long ago, there was a viral video on Facebook this black guy was recording himself being chased down a sidewalk by a fat, naked white lady.

Why? Just why?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said, not too long ago, there was a viral video on Facebook this black guy was recording himself being chased down a sidewalk by a fat, naked white lady.

Why? Just why?

Why do I feel like half the Facebook comments are like "omg dats racist!!!!111!!!!" ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire's going to be in my town this summer for another Knoxville Fanboy Expo. Looks like I may attend another con.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
That this is from a BBC kids show but then again they were employing Paedophiles at this point in time so yeah just watch