Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'd say Bob Barker, Robin Williams, and Jim Carrey, and any other TV game show host!

Reaction score
Neil Innes, because not only is he a wonderful singer/songwriter/musician/all-around-charming-&-cuddly-kinda-guy, but he also has a fun song called "Eye Candy" that could totally lend itself to a big Muppety number. Part of it goes:

"...I was being zapped around from place to place
From World War II in color to outer space
Trying to save the future of the human race
I was the one with the lumps on his face

I was a TV chef, chopping up a courgette,
I was an emergency animal hospital vet
With my hand up some fluffy family pet
I was trapped inside my own TV set..."
!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'd like to see serious actors,who have a sense of humor guest host with the Muppets.

My choices: Hugh Laurie,Christopher Meloni,Kyle Maclaughlan;for a start.

I'd also like to see past actors that have worked in Muppet projects on the show too,such as: Tim Curry,Peter Falk,Charles Grodin.

It would be an interesting idea to have past Muppet Show guest stars and have them rehost.I wonder how that would work.:smirk:

Tim Allen,Will Ferrel and the afore mentioned choices are a good idea.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I would like for Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, Al Gore, Bob Dole, and John Kerry to all appear in an episode. April fools!

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
this is all I could think of for right now
Comdey/Actors
Robin Williams, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Will Ferrell, Mike Myers, Connan O' Brian, Donald Trump, Rosean, Tom Green, Andy Dick, Brian Henson, Lisa Lampinelle, John Stewart, Dame Edna, Red Green, Jerry Sinfield, Ben Stiller, The Cast of Reno 911, Johnny Depp, Queen Lateifa

Music
They Might Be Giants, Weird Al, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Komeda, David Bowie, Eels, Fisherspooner, Gorillaz, Korn, Madonna, The Lightning Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Massive Attack, M.I.A., Outkast, Praga Khan, Rasputina, Sparklehorse, Tricky, Missy Elliot

Other Characters
Peter From Family Guy or the whole family , The Simpsons, Fosters Home For Imaginary friends, Ninja Turtles, Puppetup!, Dark Crystal, Fraggles
I don't think Connan O' Brian, Donald Trump, Roseane, The Cast of Reno 911, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Komeda, David Bowie, Eels, Fisherspooner, Gorillaz, Korn, Madonna, The Lightning Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Massive Attack, M.I.A., Outkast, Praga Khan, Rasputina, Sparklehorse, Tricky, Missy Elliot, The Family Guy family , The Simpsons, Fosters Home For Imaginary friends, Ninja Turtles, Puppetup! or Dark Crystal have much of a chance because they wouldn't want to or BE wanted to host. have for TMBG and Al if they're still around when the show airs.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really wish Connan would, though. That would be so awsome if he did!

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see Ricky Gervais as a guest host. That would be great. And Tim Curry would be awesome too. Although he isn't very relevant these days.