Who would you want to see host a new Muppet show?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Obviously, if a new Muppet show were to happen, it wouldn't be for a while. But if it were announced that a new variety show starring the Muppets was on the way, who would you want to see as a guest host?

For whatever reason, I'd really like to see Donald Trump on The Muppet Show. :embarrassed:

travellingpat

Reaction score
Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Jimmy Fallon, Will Ferrell and a few others

travellingpat

Reaction score
Robin Williams, Tom Hanks, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Jimmy Fallon, Will Ferrell and a few others

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
this is all I could think of for right now
Comdey/Actors
Robin Williams, Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Will Ferrell, Mike Myers, Connan O' Brian, Donald Trump, Rosean, Tom Green, Andy Dick, Brian Henson, Lisa Lampinelle, John Stewart, Dame Edna, Red Green, Jerry Sinfield, Ben Stiller, The Cast of Reno 911, Johnny Depp, Queen Lateifa

Music
They Might Be Giants, Weird Al, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Komeda, David Bowie, Eels, Fisherspooner, Gorillaz, Korn, Madonna, The Lightning Seeds, Nine Inch Nails, Massive Attack, M.I.A., Outkast, Praga Khan, Rasputina, Sparklehorse, Tricky, Missy Elliot

Other Characters
Peter From Family Guy or the whole family , The Simpsons, Fosters Home For Imaginary friends, Ninja Turtles, Puppetup!, Dark Crystal, Fraggles

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea i think i would be cool if one of the muppeters gust started and the miuppets would have no clue who they are or what they do

Teheheman

Reaction score
1 word.......MuzikMafia. At least Big and Rich, I think they would be great, especially playing something with the band. I mean, if Garth Brooks can do it, why not?

Daniel