1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who would you like to see as a guest on Sesame Street?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Tbird29, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Tbird29

Tbird29 New Member

I searched and didnt come up with anything so I hope this hasn't been a topic before. I would love to see Dave Matthews. And maybe something a little crazy like the guys from Linkin Park. LOL.
    MollyArriba likes this.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I just know something hilarious is bound to happen if Colin Mochrie were ever on the street.
  3. Tbird29

Tbird29 New Member

Yep I can see that!
  4. FrackleFan2012

FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I would like to see Jason Segal on Sesame Street.
    His role on The Muppets was excellent. :)
    MollyArriba likes this.
  5. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Active Member

I would love to see Italian chef, Giada De Laurentils on the show, I mean she already has a daughter of her own and it would be nice to learn some simple Italian words and some simple Italian cooking that is proper for the show.:wisdom:
  6. D'Snowth

She'll just have to avoid making the same mistake Katy Perry made years ago: I've seen Giada's show a few times before, and I'm aware of what really goes on behind-the-scenes of some of these cooking shows, so I've pretty much figured out Giada intentionally wears really tight, and often times low-cut tops and blouses to help boost her show's ratings.
  7. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

Darren Criss or Chris Colfer. Something tells me they'd have a blast and do really well.

Darren already met Kermit at the Oscars, so he'd got the connections. Those two boys are fantastic.

Also, I'd LOVE to see Mika on there. He's one of my favorite singers. He'd have a blast with the Sesame Street gang.
  8. D'Snowth

Please no. Just please, no. No one from Glee.
  9. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

WEIRD AL
  10. MollyArriba

MollyArriba Member

Why not? I mean, they like the Muppets, the Muppets like them. Glee is basically the closest thing we've got to The Muppet Show anymore; songs being covered and instruments being played. Sure, the plots are sort of wonky and some of the covers are sort of bad, but Darren and Chris are fine actors.
    DrDientes likes this.
  11. dwmckim

dwmckim Well-Known Member

Did you see it when both he and Kermit were on Hollywood Squares together? Kerm's impression of Colin was one of the funniest things i've seen!
  12. D'Snowth

No, but I have heard about it; I also understand there was an episode of Hollywood Squares where the entire Whose Line cast were contestants... maybe in this day and age of video sharing sites, I may be able to find it now...
  13. Hayley B

Hayley B Active Member

ME! :):laugh:

*if they haven't already* Michael Strahan, Sheryl Underwood, Harvey Levin, and Joel McHale (w/ Lou).