Who would you like to see as a guest on Sesame Street?

Tbird29

Reaction score
I searched and didnt come up with anything so I hope this hasn't been a topic before. I would love to see Dave Matthews. And maybe something a little crazy like the guys from Linkin Park. LOL.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just know something hilarious is bound to happen if Colin Mochrie were ever on the street.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I would love to see Italian chef, Giada De Laurentils on the show, I mean she already has a daughter of her own and it would be nice to learn some simple Italian words and some simple Italian cooking that is proper for the show.:wisdom:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She'll just have to avoid making the same mistake Katy Perry made years ago: I've seen Giada's show a few times before, and I'm aware of what really goes on behind-the-scenes of some of these cooking shows, so I've pretty much figured out Giada intentionally wears really tight, and often times low-cut tops and blouses to help boost her show's ratings.

MollyArriba

Reaction score
Darren Criss or Chris Colfer. Something tells me they'd have a blast and do really well.

Darren already met Kermit at the Oscars, so he'd got the connections. Those two boys are fantastic.

Also, I'd LOVE to see Mika on there. He's one of my favorite singers. He'd have a blast with the Sesame Street gang.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Please no. Just please, no. No one from Glee.

MollyArriba

Reaction score
Please no. Just please, no. No one from Glee.
Why not? I mean, they like the Muppets, the Muppets like them. Glee is basically the closest thing we've got to The Muppet Show anymore; songs being covered and instruments being played. Sure, the plots are sort of wonky and some of the covers are sort of bad, but Darren and Chris are fine actors.