Who will see Kermit and Steve on November 14?

ChellisPal

Reaction score
I from upstate Ny and most likely the wife and I will be heading down to at least the Lincoln Sq B&N to see Kerm, anyone else goin??

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Is Steve Whitmire making an appearance? Do you have any more details about this?

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
I just read the post about this in the news section - this sounds great! I am supposed to be back in NYC at the end of that week, so hopefully I can hang out a few extra hours and see Steve and Kermit.

Squigiman

Reaction score
I am hoping to go. My mom is offerring to take me, making a night of bonding of it, as we did with Carroll Spinney's book signing. If all works well, I'll be there, and hope to see any of you who go, too. Take care.

-Squigiman

Sloely

Reaction score
Im going to the Union Sq appearance at 8pm. I cant wait!

MuppetFan123

Reaction score
Sloely said:
Im going to the Union Sq appearance at 8pm. I cant wait!
Hey All

I'm curious to meet some of the folks from Muppet Central and match the faces to the users :smile:

I will be attending both events tomorrow.

If anyone wants to meet up anywhere tomorrow before the events, send me an email.

See You All There Tomorrow !!

Michael

P.S. ---> Does anyone know if videocamers are allowed ? I'd love to have the sing-along on video tape.

ChellisPal

Reaction score
Im definatley going to Lincoln Square, my waife and I will probably be there around 430-5, im sure some other Muppet fans will be arriveing early.
It would be cool to video it, but who knows, Im playing safe with the digital cam. Hope to see you there
Mike

Princess Melora

Reaction score
Buck-Beaver said:
Is Steve Whitmire making an appearance? Do you have any more details about this?
Yes, Steve will be there as Kermit. And Victor Yerrid will be doing Sweetums (to warm up the crowd).

I can't wait to meet Sweetums ;-)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you will be attending the events, here are a few areas where you can possibly help Muppet Central out...

1. I'm looking for someone who will be at both of the events to write a detailed editorial on them. I want this to cover everything from describing the content of the appearances to your own personal commentary on what it was like to be face-to-face with a Muppeteer in action.

2. I'm also looking for someone who will be taping the Q&A with Steve so that we can list it in it's entirety on the site if possible. That way all fans can feel like they were there and have an idea of what was discussed.

3. We will also need hi-res pictures from the event, preferably taken with a digital camera.

If you would like to help with any of these areas, please click on my e-mail link below. Let me know what you can help with and if possible an estimate of when you can get it to me. I'd like to have all of the above by late Saturday or on Sunday if possible.