Who will be on Sesame Street next season?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Which Segments don't you think they will show on next season ssetta?

ssetta

Reaction score
All the ones that Deanmo19 mentioned. They really don't have room for that stuff anymore, with Elmo's World, Journey to Ernie and all that.

Dantecat

Reaction score
All Right! :wink: That what they're suppossed to do because those two segments are crap,boring,and learning the same thing over and over again! :mad:

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know that was his name will be on the next season. Its Ruben. Forgot the last name.

ssetta

Reaction score
I know that those 2 everyday segments are not something we like, but the preschoolers, or the audience who the show is geared for, they love them.

prickle747

Reaction score
Stompin Tom Connors on Sesame Street ?

Some of you may laugh at this other may think "Hey why not ?".However it probably will never happen, I would like to see the legendary "Stompin Tom Connors" on Season 35 or if thats not possible soon there after.Even if he appeared once and did 1 song during the entire season on there that would be so cool.Muppets would participate as well.I'm not sure on what kind of parody song to do,though.Now if anyone knows who I'm talking about he not a huge fan of U.S. cause alot of other Canadain artists have flocked there and went were the money is BIG.I don't blame these artists doing this they are real people too.I don't really know what Stompin Tom's thoughts would be on this idea.I would imagine a recording would be done just over the border in New York.Maybe he would laugh at the idea as well.Just a reminder Tom if you do read this there has been Canadian Artists in the past on Sesame Street,so you would not be the first that's for sure.It's for the kid's of tomorrow though.And Us,the ones young at heart.I remember when Johnny Cash was on Sesame Street mid 80's i believe doing the song "Don't bring your Ones to Town" a Parody of the original song "Don't Bring your Guns to Town" (I found the Sesame skit on Winmx),He was a legendary country artist as well.Anyways it was just a thought.To all Stompin Tom fans :Long Live Stompin Tom !! :smile:

www.stompintom.com

salemfan

Reaction score
Here are all the clips I'd like to see

Next season, I'd like to see all of the following classic clips:
It's Hip To Be a Square
Martian Beauty #9
Alligator King #7
Penny Candy Man #8
Animated clip about "I'm a chair"
Animated clip in which a personified pencil writes, "DANCE" on the beach
We all live in a capital I
Daddy Dear
Cookie Monster's "It's another season-another reason for eating cookies"
And the Word Is NO!
Animated clip in which a boy helps an alien find its way to the baseball diamond where its mothership has landed(I was glad to see that in Season 34!)
More Guy Smiley game show clips
More Muppet News Flash clips
More Monsterpiece Theatre clips

salemfan

Reaction score
Oh, I also forgot

Also, I hope next season lasts longer than this past season. 26 episodes was too little for me! In fact, since there were only 26 episodes, I got myself into other shows!

ssetta

Reaction score
Unfortunately, it will be 26 shows again this season. :smirk:

DointhePigeon

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I know that was his name will be on the next season. Its Ruben. Forgot the last name.
Ruben Studdard from American Idol. There's a picture of him posing with Oscar in the latest Rolling Stone.