Who stood up to Miss Piggy?

Pug Lover

Reaction score
Quite a few people have had the guts to stand up to Piggy when bullied by her.And they did it quite well.Here are some I recall who had struck back at her.
Kermit(verbally not physically,on a couple of occasions)
Bruce Forsythe
Kaye Ballard
Rich Little

Can you remember anyone else?

blackaerin

Reaction score
i recall Floyd Pepper also played verbal wits with her
those were hilarious to watch
hmm, i also remember that at the end of the Christopher Reeve episode, he made a pig joke and when Piggy tried to karate chop him, it had no effect, making Kermit remark that he really was the Man of Steel. (though he did react to it after a minute)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
hmm, i also remember that at the end of the Christopher Reeve episode, he made a pig joke and when Piggy tried to karate chop him, it had no effect, making Kermit remark that he really was the Man of Steel. (though he did react to it after a minute)
I never noticed the reaction before.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Dom Deluise held his own against her. Sure she chopped him but he fought back and got in a couple good hits

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Charlie McCarthy.

Plus, Piggy tried to karate chop him, but the attempt backfired because Charlie's made of wood.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Shelley Snipes AKA Andie Macdowell

She took on Piggy and won, well would have if Piggy hadn't used Muppet Labs' Mind Mist on her.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I think the question is Whose Smart Enough to let her win, and or fast enough to dodge, OR, decided to shut up after a glare....
Clifford, Rizzo, Pepe, Scooter, Floyd, Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie [I think only ONCE, then he learned...], Link, Strangepork, I think Rowlf, once, and she threatened Statler and Waldorf.
Bunsen and Beaker stayed away, Beauregard is, no offense to our Beu, a dimwit so she can let him slide, Lew Zeland stood up to her with a baracuda, Sam Eagle doesn't deal with her, Janice and Camilla see her as a 'role modle', Zoot is...zoot, Animal would rip her in half, BUT the one Muppet who really stood up to her ATE her, and this didn't happen once, but twice, by two different muppets, though Mean Mama did get an upset stomach later, and Gorgon then proceeded to eat Baskerville.