Who stars in your collection?

CherryPizza

Reaction score
I guess this message is both a follow-on and a flip-side to my question about the scope of your Muppet collection, since this one is about a particular focus in the same.

When I started collecting, my main source was the charity second-hand shops (we call them op shops in Australia... I have no idea what they're called in other countries), and naturally there was much more Sesame Street product around than anything else. With this in mind, I'd say that the main character in my collection has ended up being Big Bird (ha ha, suffer Elmo)

So... who are the most prominent characters in your own collections?

Cherry "Tickle-Me-Miss-Piggy? The mind boggles!" Pizza

crazy ernie

Reaction score
big bird, I have 15 items relating to Da Bird. kermit is in second place, with 12 items.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think that, against the obvious which should be Fozzie Bear, it's probably Kermit who is most prominently displayed. I just don't find too many Fozzie Bear products that stand out as WOOHOO! to me.

FOZ

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
*sighs* Well, sadly enough my collection currently consists of just stuff I've gotten off of the Internet, like pictures and mp3s. And I think Scooter is pretty much the centric Muppet (is anyone surprised? Anyone?).

Gonzo

Reaction score
Mine is probably Kermit, but he's followed closely by Gonzo and Miss Piggy.

Quinnnnnnn

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well its not really one character par se, its the type of items that are highlighted. I collect shirts and posters from all areas of Henson. Got a lot of really rare ones too, as I said in the other thread. :smile:

-Matt

tomahawk

Reaction score
kermit

i would say i have somewhere between 50 and 75 different collectibles of kermit.