Who misses Muppet Babies?

Kamit

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I used to love Muppet Babies, but I was a lot littler then and I'm not sure whether I've outgrown them or not.
You don't. Trust me Muppet Babies is one of those cartoons you can show to adults as well as kids. Sure, the episodes are aimed at kids but there is enough there for adults to enjoy as well.

And these DVDs at Walmart - does anyone know whether they are available in Canada as well?

teebs

Reaction score
Klonoa said:
I'd love to get all the Muppet Babies plushes that have the episodes on DVD, but it's not practical for me to buy them like that...
Who says you have to be practical?:big_grin: :big_grin:

I loved watching Muppet Babies as a kid, and I can still remember some of the episodes vividly.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I always liked the actual Muppet stuff better yet growing up with Muppet Babies I still totally loved them. I got the little plushes for my b-day but I would love to see the actual show again. I saw a tape at blockbuster so maybe I'll rent it sometime to hold me over until it comes out on dvd. I'm doing hopeful thinking. :flirt:

ILuvTheMuppets

Reaction score
I Loved the Muppet Babies and I still do! That was one of my all time favorite shows when I was little along with Fraggle Rock of course! Oh yeah by the way... Howie Mandel didn't do the voice of Animal he did the voice of Scooter and his twin sister Skeeter! :wink:

Camellia

Reaction score
hi, I don't miss it because I have the videos that were sold at Target years ago, and some MB toys. Shopko and Walmart have the new clipons. very cute! also large stuffed toys! very cute and well made. :smile:

enjoy!!

Camellia
Camellia's Muppet Store
http://www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Whatever said:
They are out in a way. WlMart is selling ugly Muppet Baby plushes that each come with a DVD of an episode.
I think you meant Target, but Wal*Mart does have little Keychain Plushies that don't look bad. I actually like the Fozzie w/DVD from Target, great presentation.

Kamit said:
And these DVDs at Walmart - does anyone know whether they are available in Canada as well?
I'm not sure if you guys have Target, but check their online site. They might ship to you.

Hope this helps! I love the Muppet Babies! Would be so cool to see them in a live-action Muppet-type series, as they appeared in The Muppets Take Manhattan.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that Baby Kermit was played by Frank Welker.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Frank Welker was Baby Kermit. Plus he later voiced Baby Skeeter when Howie Mandel left the show. I think he also played Beaker...

Frank Welker also did the voice of Adult Kermit for the Little Muppet Monsters animated segments, and Newt Ribbitoff and his 2 assistants on the animated Pigs in Space segment....

iLuvMuppets

Reaction score
OMG!!!! I absolutly, totally, honestly LUV the Muppet Babies!!! I would watch that show whenever I could. My favorites were Kermit :smile: Miss Piggy :mad: Fozzie :embarrassed: and Gonzo :concern: I wish they would air the Muppet Babies again!!!!