Who makes music?

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Go sign up for Tripod or Geocities or something -- they give you like 15 megs of space, I think.
You can upload music files too?

jediX

Reaction score
Yes, but because of limited storage space you might want to encode your files at a lower bitrate so you don't hit your limit quickly.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Yes, but because of limited storage space you might want to encode your files at a lower bitrate so you don't hit your limit quickly.
Right, will do.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
I love to sing, but not in front of a large group of people. I'm an alto, if anyone's wondering. I took chorus in 5th and 6th grade and again in 9th and 10th grade.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
AbbessBryony said:
I love to sing, but not in front of a large group of people. I'm an alto, if anyone's wondering. I took chorus in 5th and 6th grade and again in 9th and 10th grade.
I also have some trouble singing in front of a large group, at least if I'm completely by myself up there. I have no problems singing in an ensemble (even a tiny one) with other people, but I get really nervous singing in front of large groups by myself. I can still do it, but the nerves take a toll.

I'm a baritone, or bass one in choir, in case anyone was wondering.

jediX

Reaction score
I think I'm a bari, I dunno though -- I've never been in an official choir or anything (just my now-defunct band).

Beebers

Reaction score
I sang first soprano throughout my school years in chorus and in community singing groups of various sorts. Time has done its work and now I'm second soprano but can still hit the tops on a good day. Singing pure blues is my favorite if asked to choose one, and I can go pretty low in range for zee blues. I never had trouble singing for a live audience. (as opposed to a dead one.)
I play piano and plan to learn 5-string banjo, the accompaniment to Rainbow Connection being the first piece I want to master.

:cool:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Cool! My cousin wants to learn how to play the banjo. He's already rather proficient with the bagpipes and makes a pretty tidy sum playing them at events.
Erin

Whatever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I sang first soprano throughout my school years in chorus and in community singing groups of various sorts. Time has done its work and now I'm second soprano but can still hit the tops on a good day. Singing pure blues is my favorite if asked to choose one, and I can go pretty low in range for zee blues. I never had trouble singing for a live audience. (as opposed to a dead one.)
I play piano and plan to learn 5-string banjo, the accompaniment to Rainbow Connection being the first piece I want to master.

:cool:
Coolness! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Or do I mean koolness? :wink: