Who is Your Favorite Muppet Babies Character?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I loved Baby Fozzie, he made me want to be a comedian as a kid. I liked how he didn't quite get it when he wasn't funny. Also Baby Gonzo, because he was different but proud of it!

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
Oh yes comellia how silly of me, yes she was cool i really loved how gonzo loved a chicken that was great . Remeber when Gonzo thought that he had lost comellia and then he dressed up in a Elvis Presley jump suite and sang about loosing her that was really great .
i would love to have that eposide :concern: :mad: that was one of my faverites
I don't remember that one. I wish I could see some of these episodes again. That sounds funny.

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, it was interesting that for the cartoon series they made Camilla into a chick doll for Gonzo, but when they would play Camilla would come to life in his imagination.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
muppet baby said:
Remeber when Gonzo thought that he had lost comellia and then he dressed up in a Elvis Presley jump suite and sang about loosing her that was really great .
Oh yeah when he sings his Camilla song, I still have that on my old Rocket to the Stars album. :concern:

And of course when Gonzo's crazy stunt nearly ruined Camilla. I was so scared until the end of the episode!

muppet baby

Reaction score
They are all wonderful they are so much fun the Best expecally as the MUPPET BABIES giggle :smile: :mad:

Skye

Reaction score
From what I've seen so far, hehe, I really like Gonzo, Fozzie, Skeeter (she's so cute!), Scooter, and Rowlf is just adorable!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Skye said:
From what I've seen so far, hehe, I really like Gonzo, Fozzie, Skeeter (she's so cute!), Scooter, and Rowlf is just adorable!
I love skeeter also i love her skate bourd so much that was so great and scooter also i love that they are brother and sister that was one of the great Parts of the best part of greatest cartoon on earth .:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
You bet! Those two were so adorable together! :smile: