Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Floyd

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Zoot

Votes: 20 15.5%
  • Animal

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • Janice

Votes: 32 24.8%
  • Lips

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
AAO said:
Don't get me wrong! I love ZOot...he just needs to speak up ... voice his opinion...lol...no offense to any Zoot Fans...I love ZOOT! :cool:
As a Zoot fan, I have to say yes. The man needs to say more. Maybe he is always thinking and doesn't want to say anything.

ryan

unclematt

Reaction score
You can tell that we are truee Muppet fans voting because if this was the general public Animal would be blowing everybody else out of the water.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm tired of seeing Animal everywhere.

Actually, I think all the newer children would ask who are the rest of the Electric Mayhem since they know who Animal is.

ryan

zootlove

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
As a Zoot fan, I have to say yes. The man needs to say more. Maybe he is always thinking and doesn't want to say anything.

ryan
I am sorry for not checking in now and then. Senior math remedeation really gets to me.
Anyway, that sounds like me a lot. In school I tend to think a lot and never say anything unless someone talks to me. That is another reason way I like Zoot.:cool:

unclematt

Reaction score
zootlove said:
I am sorry for not checking in now and then. Senior math remedeation really gets to me.
Anyway, that sounds like me a lot. In school I tend to think a lot and never say anything unless someone talks to me. That is another reason way I like Zoot.:cool:
I often thought of Zoot as the Silent Bob of the group. He only speaks when he needs to speak.

zootlove

Reaction score
unclematt said:
I often thought of Zoot as the Silent Bob of the group. He only speaks when he needs to speak.
Well, I don't know what to say:embarrassed: :cool:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Zoot's my favourite 'cos he plays the saxophone and....:cool: I have a thing for saxophonists. And cellists, but there aren't any of 'em in the EM band