Who has a Deviant Art account?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, all that persistence finally paid off... it took a LOT of llama trading, a few commissioned pieces here and there, plus Sarge's donation, but I've finally reached an even 100 points on dA!

Now, I only need 536 more before I can get myself the minimum 3-month premium membership option... at the rate I'm going, it should take another twelve and a half years or so.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I gave you the only other point I had. not much I can do with one point XD

Misskermie

Reaction score
You can't do anything with one point.

My Brain: That's the joke stupid.

mr3urious

Reaction score
After a few months of lurking, I've recently joined dA, mainly to comment on stuff. I've got the same name as my current account, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I decided to be generous and share what little wealth I worked up to with other artists who are also struggling to earn points as well.

I'll tell you what though: point raffles are fixed, BIG TIME. I entered one recently for a chance at winning roughly 3,000 points or so. Never got my raffle number, and of first, second, and third place, you know who two of the winners were? People who already had premium memberships, as well as a lot of points anyway. That's like Trump winning a lottery.

EDIT: Oh gee... I had no idea that my recent pic of Corporal Klinger putting on a fashion show has been making some people sick! :sympathy: