Who Do I Send My Script To???

HPDJ

Reaction score
I've recently written a new script for a future muppet movie. Where do I send this so the producers can see it. Thanks!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooo-key. Here's a difficult little subject, and I am one of the people who can give first hand account of how difficult it is. Very.

I have spent litrally hundreds of ours and reams of paper in coorospondence with JHC, Disney, etc, and the only replies I ever get are "Unless you have an agent we cannot read your work."

And from the agents: "This material is not mainstream, therefore we will not look at it."

I would say Go Ahead, start sending letters, treatments, ideas, etc, and don't stop sending until they lock you up. But, don't hope for success.

Keep believing, keep pretending...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Join the Writer's Guild of America and you have an opportunity to peruse their services in finding an agent who will back you.

HPDJ

Reaction score
I'm a brit

I can't join the writer's guild of America because im from Wales, UK. Is there a writer's guild of britain??? :smile: :confused:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Not exactly, I don't think.

Hi, by the way, I'm from England.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Any budding UK based writer should invest in a copy of "The Writer's Handbook," that gives you lots of addresses of where to send your scripts/articles/etc. I think to write for the Muppets you would have to establish yourself first...