Who are you?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hi,

I am R.J.'s brother. NOT 6 WEEKS OLD...

I love puppetry and do puppets for my church and have also done them for Schools and holiday clubs.:cool:

Got to go,
Bearegard

Lu775

Reaction score
Guess I'll say "Hello" too. :cool:
I'm Lucy, in Toronto. And I started hanging out at MuppetCentral.com after I got a fabulous pin from you guys at Muppetfest.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I'm Lucy, in Toronto. And I started hanging out at MuppetCentral.com after I got a fabulous pin from you guys at Muppetfest<<<

Hey Lucy! I think I remember chatting with you after Mfest on mc chat. Yeah, those pins were AMAZING! thanx phil-cindy-and james! I wear my Beaker one all the time! hehe

///beaker///

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Re: Re: Hi guys!

Originally posted by scarecroe
Now, go check on him before he puts too many marshmallows on his virtual boal of oatmeal!
That Noggin site you have linked above opens with Ernie saying somethign, then they all just sit there. If you put your cursor over Ernie, Bert, Grover, or Prairie Dawn they laugh; BUT! If you run your cursor over them all really quickly, they all have a laugh-fest! It's soooo funnee!

WOCKA WOCKA!!
FOZ

DonnaMusic

Reaction score
Who I Am

Hey eveyone,
This is Jennifer, also known as Donna Music. I've been "around" the old board since 1999, I think. I don't post that often but read it all the time and figured I'd keep my name just for those people who remember me from old posts. (Once I actually read there was another Jennifer...if she shows up again I may have to sign off in a different way.) Anyway, since we've started the new board, I figured I'd re-introduce myself. I'm from New York, now living in NYC as a grad student getting my Masters in teaching Spanish. I've enjoyed hearing about all the upcoming Muppet stuff and I'm really into music...in many ways. See all of you around the board!

-Jennifer

scarecroe

Reaction score
Play With Flash

Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
That Noggin site you have linked above opens.....
Hey Bud!

Yeah, I know. That's another thing I really don't like about Flash sites is that you can't directly link to what you want to unless you design it that way which I suppose takes more effort.

But yeah, if you want to make Oatmeal Art, you can either skip that intro or click Ernie to start your playdate after the intro finishes (which I love anyway!). Then enter your name (or don't, but it's so much more fun when you do because then you can look at your name on the computer screen) and you'll see the main layout of the site. Now, Ernie will tell you what to click on, but this is more of a suggestion of what to start with. You don't really have to take his advice though. In our case, where we want to make Oatmeal Art, click on the "Draw" icon on the right and a menu will expand. Here you can choose that steamy bowl of oatmeal and begin your masterpiece.

Voila! Hours of fun!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Re: Play With Flash

Originally posted by scarecroe

That's another thing I really don't like about Flash sites is that you can't directly link to what you want to unless you design it that way which I suppose takes more effort.

I don't get that. The only problem with linkage in Flash is being able to hit the back button, but if a site's content is strategically designed it should be an issue. Just my 1.5 cents. LOL!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Re: Re: Play With Flash

Originally posted by frogboy4
I don't get that.
What's not to get? You try and link directly to Oatmeal Art :wink:

It could be done if the site was designed differently, but that would make the transition of sections not as smooth as the designer may have wanted.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Scott

But that's not a problem with Flash, that's a problem with poor design. The problem lies with the architect, not the tool he/she used. It seemed that you were claiming otherwise. Just wanted to make sure what you meant.