which Play with Me Sesame DVD should come to America next?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
There have been many Play with Me Sesame DVDs released outside of america, but only two of them (Playtime with Grover and Goodnight Sesame) have been released in america, with two more (Imagine with Me and Let's Play Games) comming to america this march. Here is a videography of what Play with Me Sesame DVDs exist: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Play_With_Me_Sesame_Videography

Now, which ones do you hope get announced for a region 4 release next? Of course, currently only the ones that have been released in america have their own pages, so the majority of contents on the other volumes are not known yet (of course, if somebody at Muppet Wiki does have copies of those, then he or she could add individual pages for them).

I think it would be best if Playtime with Ernie and Playtime with Bert were released on the same day. But I would like for Animals Everywhere to be released here soon. I beleive that I read a Tough Pigs post about this long ago, where it was mentioend that a Kermit and Dr. Nobel Price segment was included (I don't have any memory of hearing either of Dr. Price's voices). I'd also like for the one on body parts to be released.