1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Which one is Gunge and which one is Philo?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by stick, Feb 22, 2007.

1. stick New Member

one's grey & one's pink... which one is gunge and which one is philo? :excited:
  2. SarahOnBway Member

Gunge is grey and played by Richard Hunt and Philo is pink and played by Dave Goelz

:D
  3. stick New Member

ty, i'm typing some quotes for tv.com.
  4. Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Yeah, those little rodents have quite a few quotable lines.

"Aw, Marge, compose yourself!"
    "More like compost yourself!"
  5. Easy way to remember, just match the first letters of the name and the color!
    Atomic Rexx likes this.
  6. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

One thing I noticed about the voices after a while is that Philo's voice is higher than Gunge's. I dunno if that helps any but thought you'd like to know anyway.
  7. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Hello! Don't mean to interrupt this thread. Gunge is the grey rat with one tooth and Philo is the pink rat with two teeth. The catchphrase I love is "The all-knowing Trash Heap. Nyeahhh!" LOL!
  8. PanthraDion Well-Known Member

It took me a long time before I was able to figure out which one was which. I finally just resorted to memorizing which was which by just saying over and over "Philo is pink, Gunge is grey."