Which old Sesame Street Characters could return for Season 50?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Don Music (David Rudman), How Now Brown Cow (Christopher Cerf), Kermit the Frog (Peter Linz), Biff (Matt Vogel), and Sully (David Rudman), Miami Mice (Peter Linz and Martin P. Robinson),
Don Music and How Now Brown Cow are completely done for because, bad influence and dated. Same with it, Miami Mice. Plus Kermit is done by Mat Vogel now. The only characters I can seeing returning are Biff, Sully, and Sherlock Hemlock.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Late reply, but I think How Now could actually come back as a one time gig to still parody some 80's songs/music videos.... Let's not forget, last year we got an 80's mashup video.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I'm not sure that Sherlock Hemlock ever got enough love. :search:
Outside the cameo appearance in Season 40 and voiced by Jerry Nelson one last time. It was a touching moment to see as a fan.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Plus he got a plush from Gund for the 35th anniversary

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Man there are so many characters i want to return to the show including Hoots the Owl. If it was possible I want the Around the Corner set and characters to come back.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
From the stories I heard, they can’t bring back the Around the Corner side due to both studio rental cost and some of the set being destroyed.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
That's sad :frown: but if they really wanted to they could do a spin off about around the corner with new characters on HBO and have cameos from the sesame gang.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
If I was to run a spin-off for Sesame Street, I would focus more on some of the secondary characters like Telly, Herry, The Count, Ernie, etc. So they don’t become forgotten.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Yeah that would be a great idea too! It seems like they are making a bigger comeback in season 49 especially count, ernie, and bert.